Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@wriggs

True...
    Hmm...
    Curious, if you had to subdivide the seven elements between the two, John and Nera, what do you think they would have?

Comment

Why are the forums bugged out for me?! (T_T)
      I know that Wriggle has posted in TSU but I can't see it... There's supposed to be a 22nd page where Wriggle's post is but page 22 apparently doesn't exist. Why...?
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@Cucoo

It depends.

Due to the mission where he had to blow up The Extractor, he needed to modify his armor so that it could survive temperatures up to 60,000 - 100,000 *F. It still damaged his shields, but thanks to the Titus Shield Reinforcements, along with a boost from a magical grimoire given to him by Patchouli, and a buff from Byakuren, he was able to survive the heat.

Of course, Nera was able to as well, just by using ice to keep herself cool. Don't ask me how ice could survive temperatures capable of vaporizing every known element on the periodic table in a near instant, I simply handwaved it, due to me being under stress. -_-;

I would have said something, but it seemed as if Kristia was simply trying to get a piece of the action, and as such, Nera followed John into a superheated engine that would have vaporized him if it wasn't for all the enchantments, so I didn't say anything.

The realist in me is dying.

(My inner realist.)
        Spoiler:

It's just that realistically, the ice should have exploded like a bomb when subjected to such temperatures. To get a rough idea what happens, look up ice/Thermite bombs.
        Last edited by S121; 01-16-2014, 01:59 PM.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Right...

So with that in mind, same question I asked wriggs. What are your thoughts?

Comment

@Cucoo

Well, I would say fire because of John's heat resistance, water because of him having a suit that allows him to survive in space, earth because of his strength, and I don't know the others.

What are the other magical elements?
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Patchy's seven elements from the wiki.

Metal
              Wood
              Moon
              Sun
              Water
              Fire
              Earth

Comment

@Cucoo

What will happen when metal lets out its aspect?

I assume Earth would encase the person in stone, but John's strength would allow him to break free without too much trouble. Would metal do the same thing?
                sigpic

Comment

Im thinking its just the statue that is affected by the elements, like fire is set on fire, metal become a denser metal, water turns into water and must be frozen...that sort of thing.
                  I have no idea what to do with earth and wood...

Comment

@Cuckoo & Pringles
                    I have to go for a bit. I'll answer later.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

So John might need to push metal and fire, but then there's the others.

Technically speaking, John could push the sun statue. His visor adjusts brightness, allowing him to look directly at very bright lights without being affected. It allows him to withstand flashbang grenades, so it should work against the sun statue, right?

Maybe Earth turns into a dense earth mineral, like diamond. Of course, it would be pretty heavy. It would all depend on who you want to have move it. Then again, I'm not sure even John could move a diamond statue. Well, maybe if he augments his strength by removing his suit's limiters, then augmenting his strength further with his Darkness magic.

As for wood, maybe it turns to wood, or maybe comes to life?

@Wriggle

Leter.
                      sigpic

Comment

Maybe you can give wood to Jason since he had to survive the forested island.

Comment

K I'm back.

@Statues
                          Fire - Statue of a demon. Burst into flame

Water - Statue of a mermaid. Statue becomes slippery as fuck

Wood - Statue of a Treant. Statue comes into life as a Treant. Immovable unless you answer a question. (Jason I'm bloody looking at you.) If you get three in a row right, the Treant moves himself to the correct location.

Metal - Statue of a Swordsman. Statue becomes twice as heavy as other statues.

Earth - Statue of a Golem. Standard.

Moon - Statue of the Greek Moon goddess Artemis. Statue becomes invisible.

Sun - Statue of the Greek Sun god Apollo. Statue becomes too bright to stare at directly.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle and Wonder

Welcome back!
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey guys I'm finally back. I'll be working on updating Trinity Soul and all. I'll also be on mumble.

Comment

@TRXD

It's the same for me.

Hey Wriggle, could you just summarize what happened in your last post?
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                someone is fighting for you.
                                –As long as you remember her,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X