• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S121
    replied
    @Zekai

Happy Birthday Zekai!

The front page of the forum said it was your birthday.

Leave a comment:

• Zekai
    replied
    My game scared me earlier today. I was playing Omega Ruby and when I entered the center, it stopped for a second and then poppers and pikachu confetti fell and then nurse joy said happy birthday to me. That was a first for me. I thought my game froze. One way to start a birthday.

Leave a comment:

• wonderweiss
    replied
    Hey guys, know what I was thinking?

Remember how Otori built a Horizon Reset Console and planned to reset the entire cast of AtWaG (actually I bet a good lot forgot by now)? Maybe I should make an AU where otori actually goes through with it. Like everyone resets and starts a normal life but sense that something is off and work to find out what happened.

Note: I didn't say rp. I don't think you guys want another new rp. If you do, that's up to you guys. I'd love to. I just think that making this AU would be fun.

Leave a comment:

• SUSTIC
    replied
    Those who told me about my post in Sanctuary having a minor problem. It's fixed.

I'm sorry but I am just feeling rather stressed today due to some rather personal problems. I'm feeling better.

Leave a comment:

• Kristia
    replied
    its ok, I donīt mind updating the apps since the characters are developing, just no meta stuff or Iīll throw you a warning sign

Leave a comment:

• S121
    replied
    @Kristia

True. That would actually be a bad thing. She might be able to do a lot of damage.

Also, just a heads up, I have been meaning to update the SPARTAN-V apps for a while now, but I have not really gotten around to it until now. I was going to alter the apps at a later time for something I had planned for the next IC day, but with plans from Sus to introduce Mag and you beginning to near The Labs, it has kind of made the app edits move up on my priority list. I just didn't want it to seem like I am suddenly altering their apps in response to Characters. ^^;

Leave a comment:

• Kristia
    replied
    mhm, the veteran canīt leave her kid alone, Imagine what could happen if a spartan goes on a rage of a berzerk rampage, things could go.. badly

Leave a comment:

• S121
    replied
    @Kristia

Ahh, I see. Also, I see Nicole is in the same city.

Leave a comment:

• Kristia
    replied
    Ok, thanks for the clearance on that, I know that the armor, by itself, can only be comfotably used/lifted by spartans, but I took in mind that the blonde brawler was still training and adapting, thus the heavy duty training before rightfully using Nicoleīs armor

Leave a comment:

• S121
    replied
    @Kristia

Everything was right with your post, except that Vala would actually have enough strength to run around in the armor. For her, the armor would weigh something close to 5 pounds.

Leave a comment:

• SUSTIC
    replied
    Sorry for Double Post but...

THE NEW PIRATE RP SACRED TREASURE: Legend of the Sea IS NOW UP!

It is not entirely finished, as their is just a few things that can be added over time left to be made, but it is at a point in which one can make an app for a character.

Leave a comment:

• SUSTIC
    replied
    Yeah, a bit.

Leave a comment:

• wonderweiss
    replied
    That sounds like a good idea. And given you said it's based loosely on One Piece, are you going to be adding a similar kink to the world?

Leave a comment:

• SUSTIC
    replied
    Okay I'm making an announcement.

Sadly (to some people), I have decided to close my RP by the name of Infinite Project because well... It just has a hard time getting by. Even when those who are in it actually begin posting. Someone (either me or someone else in it) just stop and things just slow down. We may have done some serious planning for stuff in it, but I think it is about time I close it. I'm sorry everyone who did wish to continue it, but it's just about time I just close it until further notice.

If a moderator could, please lock the thread Infinite Project OOC and IC.

IN the meantime I'm actually getting around into revamping bringing back an old RP that Neo had on another forums (with permission from Mega), and it is going to be in honor of our dear friend Neo.

A hint as to what the RP has...

Pirates.

With a bit of a level of lewdness as Bad Omen (but maybe not AS prominent.)

It's also partially inspired by One Piece and other stuff... but then again which RP isn't? Lol. Expect the OOC to be out sometime in tonight or tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Kristia
    replied
    Probably ATWAG, TSU and any other RP you participate in.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X