Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cucoo5
    replied
    Terra falls through some sort of portal, finds a colony which then gets attacked by Demonarc Null and its army of former Venturians. Space station Heaven arrives and Phenom saves the day by helping Terra drive back the Null's army. Hunteri heading to Duon show up to warn the colony of the danger only to find out that it was too late. They offer minimal help in dealing with the Null and a Dei'arc Umbra explains the situation to Phenom and Terra further while they wait for the Null, Phorma, to return. Commander Ian of the Hunteri hears from another Dei'arc Umbra that the Null's army is approaching and that it is composed of Venturians. He tells the rest of the group of Hunteri to wait as he flies support for Phenom and the Angels as well as Terra. The fight commences and the Null takes Phenom's form and pins him down using a form of telepathy attack. Terra and the other Angels were fighting the rest of the army then rush to his aid. Ian distracts the Null with a strafing run which will lead to him getting knocked out of the sky.

And that is where things are currently.

Leave a comment:

• WriggleRid3r
    replied
    I'd have to figure out how my [insert possible nee character here] is introduced into that arc after I hear the basic plot of what happened thus far. I just wanted a place to post for regularly.

Leave a comment:

• Kilelicus
    replied
    There's not really anyone that's not being controlled by me or Terra or Cucs around in that arc currently. What were you thinking?

Leave a comment:

• WriggleRid3r
    replied
    Yay ❤️

Ok so, since everyone's too engrossed in Warframe to post for any of the RP, I wanted to take shelter in the bastion of activity known as the arc between you and Aria of Forbidden Magic (Tera, was it?) by creating another character.

But I have neither the time nor motivation to read through the entire thing so I wanted to ask you if you can give me a tl;dr.

If you don't feel like it today, you can just tell me tomorrow or whenever you feel better, of course.

Leave a comment:

• Kilelicus
    replied
    you can ask things.

Leave a comment:

• WriggleRid3r
    replied
    Damn, I needed to ask you something. RIP

Leave a comment:

• Kilelicus
    replied
    shit mood today. Not posting for anything more than Bad Omen

Leave a comment:

• Kilelicus
    replied
    finally

Leave a comment:

• Cucoo5
    replied
    Ok just a heads up but the next two weeks are going to be tricky for me to post anywhere due to preparing to move back to university. Once I'm back there then I'll be able to do things a bit more freely.

Leave a comment:

• SuperTouhou64
    replied
    @Kristia

Yep! For the Touhou characters I will be using the character sprites from the ground fighters (IaMP, SWR and Hisoutensoku). For Mario characters, however... It will be from various games. Even custom sprites will be used as well.

Also, are we able to talk on Steam, or...?

Leave a comment:

• Kristia
    replied
    Now that is something I haven´t heard of, and I lurk on Newgrounds (which has an awesome, but discontinued flash series called super Mario bros Z), so it will be interesting how you mix those two universes.

I suppose you will use the touhou fighting games´ characters and the Mario & Luigi series sprites, right?

Leave a comment:

• SuperTouhou64
    replied
    Oh, how long has it been since my last post in this thread? I can't even remember, actually.

Anyway, I do have good news to tell. I am working on a new project that's not a fanfiction, although I am still doing An Outsider's Fantasy at the same time. This project is going to be kind of similar to a flash project, except it uses Windows Movie Maker instead. It's really the only way I can do sprite-related projects without ripping my own hair out.

Interestingly enough, this project was going to be put on hiatus because I didn't have any ideas for it. It actually did though, when my laptop's monitor crapped out and needed repairs. Now that my laptop is back and now that I have new ideas for this project, I'm ready to give it another go. It's a Mario / Touhou crossover titled Mario & Luigi: Visitors from Another Land. It will take a while to complete, but I want to complete this thing.

No matter what.

Leave a comment:

• wonderweiss
    replied
    Understandable. But it's funny, I was going to use this new character to help put me back in. It's a love interest for Ystmurra.

Leave a comment:

• SUSTIC
    replied
    @Wonder

IDK.

I'm afraid of the inactivity you have will not work well with another character. I'll have to think about it first.

Leave a comment:

• wonderweiss
    replied
    @ SUSTIC
    Am I allowed to have one last character in TSU?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X