X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ katrix
    I do hope you mean rp chat and not the rps themselves...

Comment

@ Wonder

RP Room in Mumble

He's talking about if you use mumble to use that room for chat.

Reposting checklist cause still some sticking points I need feedback on.

AtWaG
      - Link: Blargh...gotta do something that makes sense...
      - Lady Palutena: ...clueless. I think Washington arc died before it could get off the ground proper.
      - Eleos: ( @ Mima: On the California Arc, where are we in the Church Catacombs so I can get a feel on what's happening? I think I asked this before...)

Infinite
      ...clueless
      I've been pretty much phased out as I started wrong with my characters to the point where they bear no significance.

Noire
      ...clueless
      I'm thinking twice and I think I don't have the creativity to contribute anything logical here to even begin with.

TSU
      I have a bad feeling I'll get phased out of this one like the other. My ideas are thin on what I'm doing.

Resolved:
      AtWaG
      - Shulk and Kenway: Nothing needed here, they're on a roll.
      - Alvis: Going to prepare him for Jack on giving him the Monado I
      - Morgan: Going to do nothing with her until the opportune time...
      - Lisa: Ok, gonna go on a limb and just make her do things.

EG
      Slowly getting John and Mara to a point where things can work out across the board. =w=;;
      murder, it's taking more than I thought...

AtWaP
      - can post

FaF
      - can post

Comment

Who were you again?

Kokoro?

I have an idea but that'a not until tomorrow in IC.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

OH CRAP THE WASHINGTON ARC!!!

We can probably revive it by cutting it to where Palutena, and Pit have already set up for the Christmas party or something...

Comment

cucoo, who are the villains in the hyrule arc?

you can send one big guy or some soldiers of them
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Kristia

ever played Four Swords Adventure? The main villain for the majority of the game was Shadow Link. I intend on using him as the situation is similar to FSA. Also Shadow Link in that game doubles as trash mob as there's billions of him.

@ Wriggs

Aye, I was Kokoro, but I really don't know how to create a convincing spy/actress scenario as I've never came into contact with such stories...

@ SUS

Aye, that could do something, and I came up with a goal for it so we can progress it towards something. If you're wondering what, let's just say I'll make one more character (Lucina of Fire Emblem Awakening) and the goal is tied to the Monados I've been introducing.
              Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-16-2014, 10:05 PM.

Comment

@Cuckoo
                Like I said, I have an idea that I could tell you on PM if you want.

@Everyone who cares
                I'll be back in an hour.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wriggs

Aye, I'd like that cause I'm staring at an abyss of nothingness called my soul lack of inspiration and concepts.

Comment

so tons of evil twins? I will enjoy slaughtering them
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Aye, the object that caused the Shadow Links was a thing called the Dark Mirror...which...
                      ...could create Shadow *Insert any name here*
                      So...
                      ...oh dear...
                      I just had a wonderfully evil idea...
                      ufufufufu~

And now I'm making a to-do list out of my Checklist

AtWaG
                      - Create Lucina to progress Washington Arc
                      - Conspire how to progress Zelda Arc into real world...and I think I can see how to do that logically by blaming Shadow Link.
                      - Wait on Mima or someone to progress California Arc
                      - Wait on Patchy and Annie in Banished Library Arc
                      - Wait on Jack to find the Monado (I) in Future Past - Monado Arc
                      - Wait on Neo to progress Michigan Arc
                      - Wait on Takoizu to check out Meyneth's Monado

FaF
                      - Create Post to initiate Revere and Selene running from SYSTEM.

Infinite
                      - Find divine inspiration on what the heck to post...

Noire
                      - See what Wriggs has in mind

EG
                      - Think carefully on how to progress everyone's arcs...

AtWaP
                      - Think of something good to put...which has yet to really happen...ever...
                      - Most likely will just somehow progress Lyrica with something...plain...eh....
                      Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-16-2014, 10:22 PM.

Comment

No I mean that I don't have mumble to afford moving the ICs to mumble. I can't seem to work my comp as of late.

Comment

@ Wonder

that would be stupid anyway cause Mumble is purely a chat program anyway. It's not a forum where things are saved.

Comment

@Wonder

Mumble is a program for chat, and only for chat. Both normal chat via text, and Voice Chat (if you have a mic.) The RP Room is only for those who RP to go and discuss, and talk about things RP related.

Comment

@Cucoo

Actually Cucoo... I was waiting for you to progress. Last I had it I think I had some more drones beginning to attack Lisa.

Comment

@ Neo

That is current, I had posted on the bottom of the prior page in IC an update.

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
                                Banished Library

"Aye, check to see if you can see if there's anything unusual about those mirrors up there, they might reveal something important..." Kenway encouraged Jason.
                                "Right, and while you're up there, we can see what this second Furnace slot does..." Shulk said as he turned the page in his notebook.

Michigan - Detroit

"Ah~ It feels soooo good to slowly kill them all~!" Suddenly, Lisa whipped around and shot several bursts from her rifle, targeting parts of the enemies that would incapacitate them. Then she loaded another grenade and fired them methodically at each, obliterating everything around her.

Santa Cruz - California - Church Catacombs

Eleos was following behind the huntress when he felt the hairs of his neck raise, which caused him to instinctively trigger his cloaking device.

Forest of Magic - Gensokyo

Near the Misty Lake, in a clearing of the woods, was a red metallic sword with veins of blue and a clear center-piece, stuck into the ground. A strange purple, red, and blue aura surrounded it. And the light that filtered in through the trees reflected off of its surface.

@ Wonder in conjunction to what SUS said

In other words, what we're doing in this thread, except real time.
                                Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-16-2014, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X