X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cucoo

Just go ahead with what you want to do. I know how to steer a story however it turns.
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

@ Katrix

Alright. I'll go headlong then into that then.

Updating my checklist

AtWaG
      - Link: Blargh...gotta do something that makes sense...
      - Lady Palutena: ...clueless. I think Washington arc died before it could get off the ground proper.
      - Lisa: (@ Neo: What did you have planned again for the Maverick Hunters that are in Michigan? Just so I know what direction we're going there then I can post proper.)
      - Eleos: ( @ Mima: On the California Arc, where are we in the Church Catacombs so I can get a feel on what's happening?)

Infinite
      ...clueless
      I've been pretty much phased out as I started wrong with my characters to the point where they bear no significance.

Noire
      ...clueless
      I'm thinking twice and I think I don't have the creativity to contribute anything logical here to even begin with.

TSU
      I have a bad feeling I'll get phased out of this one like the other. My ideas are thin on what I'm doing.

AtWaG
      - Shulk and Kenway: Nothing needed here, they're on a roll.
      - Alvis: Going to prepare him for Jack on giving him the Monado I
      - Morgan: Going to do nothing with her until the opportune time...

EG
      Slowly getting John and Mara to a point where things can work out across the board. =w=;;
      murder, it's taking more than I thought...

AtWaP
      - can post

FaF
      - can post

Comment

@Cucoo

The Maverick Hunters in Detroit are currently trying to stop the Maverick attack on the city. While X, and Lisa are trying to find the source of the Maverick Attack a certain Scythe wielding Reploid who loves fighting too much is slowly picking off each Maverick Hunter one by one. Once Lisa and X find the source of the Maverick Outbreak, and stops the Maverick's temp radio tower from emitting an odd... yet oddly familiar virus they get a distress call from one of their teammates. They go back to investigate only to find the corpses of their fellow Maverick Hunters with the Reploid Prometheus covered in their oil/blood before the battle against Prometheus begins (which I plan to be a situation where X and Lisa will deal decent damage to Prometheus, but not before getting severely damaged themselves before Prometheus calls out.)

Comment

@NeoFox

Welcome back!

Unfortunately, I gotta go for 1-2 hours. I'll try to be back sooner.

Later!
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

RP Chat in Mumble? Awesome! I shall aspire to go there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

im back from school and eating at the moment, but will be busy due to babysitting neighbour´s kids

Cucoo/Wriggle/utsuh/wonder

I have an idea so the spartan, jackal, and survivor man can deal with the statues

the fire one and sun statues can go for the spartan since jason and Nera will be affected by the fire and blinded by the light

the wood and earth statues can go with Jason due to his survival instincts and intelligence in the wilds

the moon and metal ones can go to Nera since she can use aura to see the first one and is uber charged fue to mega form

the water one.. im thinking we need someone to freeze it and whoever wants to can push it
              Last edited by Kristia; 01-16-2014, 07:22 PM.
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

So... No Treant statue asking questions?
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

I'm back and ready to RP!
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

@S1

AND I'M ON MUMBLE!!!

Comment

@SUSTIC

Patience is a virtue, you know.
                      sigpic

Comment

Alright, I'm off. Good night.

Also, could I suggest that we maybe migrate over to the RP room in mumble soon. Doesn't have to be now, just the near future.
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        someone is fighting for you.
                        –As long as you remember her,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

Nighty night.

Things are really quiet in the RPs, aren't they?
                          sigpic

Comment

@Katrix
                            Night.
                            I actually agree in some aspects. But at the same time, I haven't been in the mood or real state to be going on Mumble. If we're talking more than two weeks, that seems reasonable.

@S121
                            Yeah... Kind of... But I've posting as much as I usually do. Maybe a bit less. Just a tiny bit.
                            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

wriggle, the ent challenge is ok, thats why I gave it to jason
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yay ^^
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X