X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cucoo-San

Oh... I didn't know... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry for making you wait... I'll get to posting right away!

*Runs off and hides*

@SUSTIC

Oh btw am I accepted into your Infinite Project RP Sustic?

Comment

@ Neo

I was hardly waiting cause if you look at the time I posted that update...well, you would see how long it's been there. which is not long at all.

Which was less than an hour ago.

Comment

@Neo

Oh... Yeah your accepted into Infinite Project Neo. Feel free to make a post whenever possible.

Comment

@NeoFox

I also made a post for you, to help you get your own characters started.

http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...ll=1#post62521
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

I just hope I don't miss anything too important...

@ SUS
            Sooooooo..... Whaddya think of Zeilyph? In case you missed it, I posted my Zeilyph app.

Comment

@Wonder

Oh Zeilyph... Uh let's see... Personally I don't see anything wrong... but I'll get S1's opinion on it as well.

Comment

Image dump

You know what would be hilarious...is if I brought in Bionis and Mechonis...
                ...they would probably cause earth to lose its orbit...
                Cause If I had to estimate from what I've heard, the live-able land area on both, is equal to that of Earth. So if you add the non-livable, they would be equal to that of earth in size.

Spoiler:

And this would have been an epic picture of the Mechonis...if it wasn't for the blurb of text...

And here's both Titans

Also the few times I looked at this, I never realized that the artist depicted the Monado II correctly...

And this is actually a part of the title screen, but I just love it for the reference to the way the Monado glows

Comment

@Cucoo
                  What if when Jack grabs the handle, gee begins seeing visions about not only that Takoizu if still alive, but where she will be.
                  Last edited by wonderweiss; 01-16-2014, 11:04 PM.

Comment

im thinking on how to enjoy such battle using the fox
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wonder

for reference, this is a cutscene depicting what happens when someone grabs the Monado haphazardly by the handle...though it won't always do what is depicted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwuLUmWoewk

And visions like what you're thinking, are fragmented and are so out of context that they don't really make any sense what-so-ever. The vision in the cutscene illustrates what I mean. (The voices did not tie to the scene depicted.)

When used as a weapon, it will slowly injure/ kill the wielder if they can't control it properly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQSEdyCG-Uk

And most visions are short term like what is depicted in the last scene.

@ Kristia

ye talking about the "doppelganger" concept with the dark mirror?
                      Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-16-2014, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Well I'm going to sleep.

@ SUS & S1
                        Give me your feedbacks on Zeilyph so that I can read it in the morning.

Night y'all.

Comment

@Wonder

Nighty night.
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

well then.. im finally free of the kids.. They just crossed their terrible twos and are going for the tormented threes

Im happy to see them grow up
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Oh gawds...

I was on youtube when I saw an add for a game I classify under "that" genre of game (specifically League of Angels)

And guess who the ad was staring?

Ran and Yukari in swimsuits with their bouncing bosoms.

And picture for proof

Spoiler:

The hats gave it away.
                              Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-17-2014, 12:57 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

0_0

Well... that's unexpected.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X