X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, well, he said he needed your opinion...

I guess I'll go ahead and, uh... Introduce her...

Comment

I'm back, but only for a short time.

@Wriggle

Well Wriggle... I have been stuck in your RP trying to THINK OF A POST FOR CHUNG!!!! ... Sorry... please don't dunk me...

Comment

@Wonder

Sorry for double post, but yeah I guess you are accepted. I just wanted to make sure your app was okay.

Comment

Good morning.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
            Hello Wriggle. And before I start with the greetings, might I ask something? You proceeded with the dialogue with Drake without me? T_T
            I have added a filler for Trista to account for this but both yours and SUSTIC's posts had no mention of Trista anywhere. Did she suddenly use her Lunar magic to make herself invisible?
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@Trxd
              I forgot about Trista until I started on it. So I stopped mid-conversation to wait for you ^^;;
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@TRXD

I'm so sorry TRXD you weren't online, and I didn't want to start a conversation between our characters until you were on.

We could say that Drake saw Trista, but his attention was drawn to Sha Yun... and eventually Lynne.

Comment

@SUSTIC and Wriggle
                  Look it's alright. This happens quite often. And there wasn't anything that could be done. By the Wriggle had posted, I was fast asleep and, due to this, it was out of my control.
                  Like I had said, I am rather decent at recalling the events that had passed in the character's perspective. Although it might seem pointless as I am repeating information, it makes sure that a character was present and aware of what was going on.
                  Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@Trxd
                    Sleep schedule probably. You get on and go to sleep like 3 - 4 hours earlier than I do so :/
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
                      I'm British. I go to sleep at about 6PM CST (8PM at the most late). It's something that I cannot change else I'll be too tired for college. Which I'm already having 1-2 colas and a cup of tea a day to counteract.

Comment

^^;;

Now all we need is Pringles.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

I still have this chart of times where I was trying to collect the times of when people wake and go to sleep to help show the one point where everyone could physically be on based on simply being awake.

Should I try to finish it so that we can reference it?

And If I do that, then obviously I would need everyone's input.

Comment

@Cucoo
                            Well, you know the rough times of when I go to sleep. As for the times that I wake up and am most active... That can vary.

Comment

This was what I had for everyone before, most of which is a generic "from 6am to 6 pm" assumption with a few specifics.

Mima and Wriggs have nothing cause I never had a time zone from them.

0 = 6 AM at GMT +0

Comment

@Cucoo

You might want to put Question marks for me, as I'm usually awake at random times of the day. Yes I live in an EST zone, but I still sleep randomly. Some days I'm sleeping in the morning, and the night. While other I sleep in different "bursts."

Comment

Working...
                                X