X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Zekai

Use [.spoiler=][/spoiler] without the period.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@S121

That would explain why it wouldn't work, it's a different coding then i know of, thank you.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

No problem.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@Zekai

You said that you have a female character that have free space in her dorm?
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

No, I just haven't done a dorm for her yet. Was planning on her being on of those "who has a dorm but never has a scene where you need to go there" kind of people.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Wonder

Otori's in an entirely different room... -_-;

Isn't Otori in the living room with Takoizu?

John and Yukari are in their bedroom.
              sigpic

Comment

@ Wonder

I need more details

How is jack holding the Monado?

Comment

@ S1
                  Fixed.

@ Cucoo
                  Fixed.

Comment

@NeoFox

I don't mind you picking to dorm number, I'll just have Raylin meet Jessica at the dorm.

Comment

@Wonder

Edited my latest post for you.
                      sigpic

Comment

@ Wonder

Edited my post as well.

And that has got to be my most accurate depiction of Alvis's speech...

Comment

@Cucoo

Ah screw it guys. I'm going to introduce Prometheus, and have the group fight Prometheus a bit faster than normal. Not only that, but I'm also wondering how I will have the Maverick Hunters contact Nitori to tell her that Zero has gone missing. Isac will also be informed to.

Comment

@ Neo

Just to warn ya, Lissa as a ranger is not only lethal in clearing trashmobs, but she's also the most efficient boss killer.

Why? Weak Bullet is OP as hell.

When applied to a boss weak point is when it is most effective, as when the bullet hits, it drops the defense of that point to zero and boosts the attacks to it by some obscene multiplier.

EDIT: Here's the gist of Weak bullet:

- Turns any point into a weak point allowing for any passive abilities that boost attack on weak points to trigger
                            - Grants a 3x boost to attacks on the point and this stacks with any multipliers due to the point if it was a weak point (i.e. a weak point normally gives a 2x multiplier. this stacks with the 3x granting a 5x multiplier)
                            - Capped WB has a cartridge with 4 bullets that can inflict this status, so it can be used on multiple points
                            Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-17-2014, 04:14 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

True, but remember I want Prometheus to be a threat. Prometheus is as dangerous in close range, as Lisa is in ranged combat. Combine that with teleportation, and the ability to create illusions with his flames he can summon plus the ability to manipulate flames around him (entire city is on fire) he is a force to be reckoned with. Not only that, but in the games there are no weapons that truly do more damage to him, nor are there any specific weakness for him within the games. His weakpoints are not even explained either.

The only weapon that deals heavy damage to him, and most other bosses is the ZX-Sabers spin slash which hits multiple times. There's also the Model HX's tornado move, but both attacks are relatively weak unless every hit connects. If every hit connects with the Spin Slash/Tornado Attack you'll hit Prometheus multiple times dealing nice chunks of damage to his health. Granted those moves do the same to other bosses (including the final boss which is rendered a joke with Model HX's tornado attack.)

Though I do think Prometheus is slightly weaker against electrical attacks due to his element being fire, and in the Mega Man Zero-ZX games it goes:

Fire is weak to Electricity

Ice is weak to Fire

Electricity is weak to Ice

Ice is immune to Electricity

Electricity is immune to fire

Fire is immune to ice.

Comment

@AtWaG
                                Yukari sees daughter from the future.
                                Yukari thinks for a bit.

Yukari is in heat?
                                sigpic