• Show
Clear All

Goodmorning everyone.

Where Am I needed?

\
    @Wriggle

One post in ATWAG, coming up.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@Pringles
      Pringles is our RP chef :3
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@ SUS

meh I'll just keep ye at the default, unless you can say you're awake for more than 12 hours then i'll modify.

@ S121

wb

Since I know I can get an opinion out of you, what do you think of the puzzle I've set up in the Banished Library? Can you see anything so far with...well...half of the puzzle?

I think I'm going to sit in mumble all day here since there's the room now.

Comment

I didn't think someone kept track of others sleep patterns, mine are messed up anyways so it doesn't matter.

@Cucco

I did an interaction with Kiara on TSU, just need a post from you to continue.
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@wriggle

Seems that way, doesn't it.

Sadly for all of us, I'm no "Master Chef".

At least I know enough to get by.

@cucoo

It seems kind of okay.

Personally, I think it would work in a video game, but it's a lot more complicated, considering that we're doing all this with just text, meaning that each move takes a lot longer than it would take in a video game.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

@Pringles
              Oh stop it you :3.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@ Zekai

was not expecting that...ok I'll do something there.

@ S121

Aye, It was obviously inspired by a few Zelda puzzles. I just turned up the difficulty to make it interesting.

Also I'm going to work out an app for a character I mentioned before when talking about Takoizu.

Also I just realized when I calibrated my mic to make sure it was working properly...I finally realized what I sound like to others.
                And I also realized that when I use push-to-talk...I won't really talk. So I'm gonna try the other settings...
                Because it's weird...having to push a button to just talk naturally, it makes me stop and think and then I don't say what's on my mind...

Comment

@Wriggle

http://ih3.redbubble.net/image.12675...x550,075,f.jpg

(Bonus image. Notice the difference between the two pies. XD)

@Cucoo

The push to talk works just fine to me.

I say what's on my mind, even if it's stupid.

What I've found is that you eventually get used to using the button, as if it's second-nature. Personally, I think left-Ctrl is the best place to assign it. You can press it with the palm side of your pinkie knuckle, allowing you to play games without losing your concentration or mobility.
                  Last edited by S121; 01-17-2014, 01:32 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

@Cucoo

I threw in a twist, Zero interacted with someone new.

@TSU RPers

If anyone has a female/new female person that doesn't have a roommate, I'm happy to over Raylin as a roommate.
                    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I'm back

@Zekai

I wouldn't mind to have Raylin as Jessica's roommate. I just need to think WHICH room they will share.

Comment

@NeoFox

That's no problem at all. I think it's going to be interesting. Your's is the water dragon character right? You have quite a bit to catch up on since you haven't posted on TSU yet.

Comment

@Zekai

I might not have been posting, but I do know what's going on. I know Sustic personally IRL, and he keeps me filled in on RP's that we are both in. I just can't think of which room they will have. Oh and yes, she is a Water Dragon with a human form, and a dragonized form.

Comment

@NeoFox

That's good that Sustic kept you inform and ok, I'll read her info to familiarize myself with her so I'll know what to type when it comes.

Comment

@NeoFox

Welcome back!
                              sigpic

Comment

Can someone help me get the spoiler button working? For some reason I can't get it to work. I want to use it for somethings in the OCC.

Comment

Working...
                                X