• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@SUSTIC

Welcome back!

@Wonder

OK.

I think the problem is the sudden gatling gun posting. It's not even machinegunning anymore.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@ SUSTIC
      Wb!

You have a question regarding whether or not there are jobs to get paid for. I also wonder. Is there any in campus or off campus?

@ S121
      Yea. But only in AtWaG, huh? We're a weird bunch.

Comment

@ S121

That seemed tame to me.

Anyway I have to get sleep now

night peeps.
        Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-28-2014, 12:04 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

I suppose it's similar to how it used to be on her, but when that happened, my posts' quality dropped a lot. I was typing simple sentences, such as:

John saw a box.

John lifted the box.

The man hiding inside the box was startled.

Also, the speed only gets to be a problem when posts conflict with one another. :/
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

It's not gatling gun posting, actually. It's just rocket launcher dances. God forbid they crash into eachother and you have to start from square one again.

Comment

@Wonder

Actually, that might not be too far off from the truth.

There was a sudden explosion of posts, then silence.
              sigpic

Comment

Woohoo, I created a five-step dream analysis process AND a new rp term. This deserves slep!

Night y'all don't finish the battle without me I know you guys won't but still you finished the slime battle in one night without me so yea... Night y'all.

Spoiler: On a side note
                My friend (to whom I have a crush on) had a dream last night about me and in the end of the dream we kissed and once she told me that, I was like 'WONDURR.exe has crashed. Now booting HEYEAYEA.exe back-up drive.' My heart rate freaking spiked. I'm telling you guys, love is F*CKING AWESOME!!! Hopefully it doesn't end up like the other times I tried to fall in love...

Comment

@Wonder

Ahh. Hopefully everything turns out alright this time. I wish you the best of luck.

Nighty night.

Oh yea, what did you get from my dream? I'm actually a little bit curious.
                  sigpic

Comment

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEERRR RRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Huh?
                      sigpic

Comment

*grumblemumbleinternetgoesoffatacrucialmomentinthe bloodyarcandnowsinceCuckooisnotonlinewecan'tgoanyf urtherwhyamInottypingspaces
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

@SUSTIC

How do I see the noticeboard for like task and stuff?
                          "A programmer doesn’t talk when he’s working" ~ Akasaka Ryuunnosuke from Sakurasou no pet na kanojo

Comment

@TSU RPers

After an hour and a half going through the OOC, the dorm list has been updated with the characters last names (if you gave them one that is) and the RPers that control them.
                            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai
                              You deserve a mod for TSU :/

@Trxd
                              Just so that you see this beforehand, you can just have Trista enter the dorm room now.

[edit]
                              Ladies and gentlemen, Youmu.
                              (Or what classifies as one)

sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

That's for SUS to decide and I see that the pic is from Skyrim
                                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Working...
                                X