X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yay i got a room just for me

I will adapt it for something Im already planning (Not going to destroy anything, just move the furniture for space)
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Mehnum View Post
      @SUSTIC

How do I see the noticeboard for like task and stuff?

I will occasionally in the OOC and IC posting the list of different tasks available for students to take up on occasion.

Comment

@Kristia

I wish thinking of making another female so I'll have 2 males and 2 females. Would a wolf mind sharing a place with a phoenix?
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

just if she doesn´t make a nest

its ok
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Lol, of course she won't do that. She'll be in human forme the entire time.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

ok then, and I shall go to sleep

cya later ^^

Spoiler:

Comment

YEE YOUMU YOU GO GURL

I'm really glad I got the 2-sword idle animation mod. The vanilla one is just so, SO bad.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Good night and I won't be far behind you, getting off in a few myself.

Comment

Okay so from what I understand you guys had a really high tempo, BUT CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW YOU GUYS MANAGED TO POST INTO THE PAST. Take a look. Post 2161 was posted 4:50 AM for me. Meanwhile post 2162 was posted 4:46 AM for me. Someone please explain this.

@Kristia

Good night
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    someone is fighting for you.
                    –As long as you remember her,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
                      It's just you.

In mine, Post 2161 was at 7:50 PM, while Post 2162 was at 8:46 PM.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

I feel stupid now.
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        someone is fighting for you.
                        –As long as you remember her,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

Katrix.. let me tell you something..

Time flux
                          http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-QtnStW95Ze...vn8yo4_250.gif

Now im really going to my couch, goodnight

Spoiler:

Comment

...wriggs, your feeble attempt to prevent the Monado from doing something is cute.

So your saying that Elios is more powerful than the combined energy of entire Universes?

Ok Think of it this way:
                            Monado > Boundary Manipulation (So it's more powerful than Yukari)
                            BUT
                            Monado has more limits than Boundary Manipulation.

His abilities won't be sealed by Purge, it would only be that barrier for a minute.
                            THAT is what it's truly designed for.

Besides, there's another Monado Art that removes buffs.
                            But that one, you don't want me to use.
                            If you make it the only option for Shulk to remove Elios's Barrier, then it's on you.

The Monado has the following weaknesses:

- If Shulk is stunned, then he can't use it.
                            - If Shulk can't hit his opponent or use Battle Soul (Meaning he's under Arts Seal himself) He can't recharge it (or use it if he's under Arts Seal)
                            - If there is an Apocrypha Generator Active, then he has a harder time of using it.4

This guy is a complete idiot when it comes to Xenoblade, but he showcases how you can screw up with the Monado

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxuWpjdbk5o

The time when he's thinking he's doing something wrong and can't hit the Telethia is when the Telethia has Soul Read and the only way to recharge the Monado was through Battle Soul. He used it once, but he didn't use it the second time which would have recharged the Talent Gauge.
                            Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-28-2014, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.

@Cucoo

Well if it makes you feel better, I'm not supposed to bring out the big guns either, such as Flying Sign ~ "Like a Brick" (Phantasm), the one that makes John crash into people at Mach 33, or the spellcard that fires a MAC round at the enemy.

And a heads up, I'm still working on that introduction post for EG:P. It will be done soon.
                              Last edited by S121; 01-28-2014, 11:30 AM.
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

I think those abilities should be used by a boss rush event which im sure will happen with our craziness

anyways I suggest you guys to give your characters some damage or injuries, that makes them more human (even mastersupermanuberperfect chief must have a time of injury were he must recover by brocken arm or something XD)

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X