Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Pringles
    Would've liked it if everybody would go there but it's fine I guess :/

@Krispia
    Forgot to reply to yours, but yeah shy Patche is cute, as opposed to brazen Yukari.

@Cuckoo
    Strangely, Road of the Apotrophic God has more mixes.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Hm.. Wriggle, the beast duo still ahve oe thing as a teleportation device, just give them an electronic object and bam! cyberspace through digimon world!
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Should I edit my post?
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@Kristia
          Wouldn't you need a computer for that?

@Pringles
          Let's ask.

Vote:
          - John attempts to save Yuuka alone
          - Everyone does.

Result will be the same... Tis the matter of drama-rino.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wriggs

I thought it was via a book in the Library that opened...
            ...a literal vault TwT

Oh well I don't care as long as they have a reason to meet Alvis in the Banished Library and then Jack.

Comment

I would say that we all go to the florist´s place
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder

Wonder, we need your vote. 0_0

Personally, I'm neutral. I had John go ahead because he's the kind of guy that wouldn't waste time. Not only that, Renamon told him to run off with the book/scroll when he got his hands on it.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

BRB Gonna go eat-erino.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Hrm?

I'm still trying to comprehend 'everyone dies.' What's that supposed to mean?

Comment

@Wonder

Wonder, we need your vote. 0_0

What do you mean about "everyone dies"?

Personally, I'm neutral and went off of reason. I had John go ahead because he's the kind of guy that wouldn't waste time. Not only that, Renamon told him to run off with the book/scroll and save Yuuka when he got his hands on it. She told him to hurry.
                      Last edited by S121; 01-31-2014, 12:44 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

... Wait...

Damn my visual typos.

Everyone does.

Anyways, I mean, I agree that it wouldn't matter, but honestly I think it's moral that everyone goes... Once everyone is done with their business.

Then again, there is the fact they need to exit the actual library...

EDIT: Either way, you guys should be able to come up with a verdict by tomorrow morning, hopefully you guys don't get too far without me, an I am out. Night y'all.
                        Last edited by wonderweiss; 01-31-2014, 12:50 AM.

Comment

i think we are warping from the vault to Yuuka´s house directly, but idk to be honest

goodnight wonder

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm gonna be mister continuity and remind everyone...
                            ...the Banished Library mission was to find a book
                            not a scroll

Where did this scroll suddenly become the item everyone was seeking?

I'm lost...

If it was supposed to be a scroll, then why was the beginning looking for a book?

*rant on continuity errors

Comment

@Everyone

I'm going to edit my post and say that John left the Corridor of Darkness open. It will allow Cucoo's stuff to happen, allow everyone to eventually join, and make it seem like John isn't wasting time by staying in the library longer than he needs to.
                              sigpic

Comment

@Cuckoo
                                Shulk is looking for a book. Kenway is looking for Observatory or whatever. The rest were helping with Soul Vault which is a scroll.

Soul Vault is the name. Doesn't mean it has to be a vault xD
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X