X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia

I am SO lucky I wasn't drinking anything at the time, or else I would have choked or spit the drink out.

I even checked to see if anyone was going to come into my room or not. I have no idea how I would be able to explain that to my mom or dad. 0_0;

*I freak out over images*

*dad walks in*

Dad: "Huh?"

*I look over to dad, back to the screen, then back to him*

*I internally scream like a little girl and try to cover the computer screen*

Me: "It's not what it looks like!!! I can explain!!! D8 "

Dad: "Son,... I didn't know you were into that kind of thing... I'll knock next time... 0///0 "

Me: "But- But I-!"

*Dad slowly closes door and leaves*

*I fall to my knees and raise my hands in the air*

Me: "DAMMIT!!! DX "

Hey, at least nobody walked in.

I'm sorry, but I don't think I should look up "Maid Nera". It might be just as... provocative as my most recent image search.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@S121

LMAO!!!!!!

Sent by Phone using Tapatalk
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

hi there Zeka, how are you?
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Zekai

Yea, I probably should have known better than to think that searching up "maid", or "Renamon" would yield SFW results... -_-;

@Kristia

Well, here's another one, as promised.

I'm playing Russian Roulette with Google Images and my family.

I'm actually surprised that Renamon is often drawn like that. Luckily, Lucarios are much safer to look up. No NSFW images on the page this time.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...ty-d4miejj.jpg
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

i know about that one ^^
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I'm going to try and look up the entire cast.

Here's Zero! XD

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...mx-d4z9ri2.jpg
              sigpic

Comment

but.. eh.. i donīt even..

yet his chest.. spheres do a good.. cleavage with the apron..

Im surely going to have funny dreams tonight

Spoiler:

Comment

@S121

...................................... wrong Zero but still creepy.

@Kristia

Same as always.

"No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Kristia and Zekai

I'm running out of ideas...

Quick! Give me a Character to look up!
                    sigpic

Comment

Kenway, Morgan (girl/boy), Isaac, Yukari

Spoiler:

Comment

A very muscular man in a maid outfit, there.

Comment

here is one of Sakuya and Patchouli
                          http://4nabs.com/upload/local7/_bow_...7Ivw59Sntw.jpg

but we canīt forget the whole team
                          http://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/b...8337693703.jpg

Spoiler:

Comment

FINALLY I thought of an idea for Dante! I had an idea where someone had found out about what Dante does, and basically called them in to California due to what's happening there. So Komachi and Dante head over there to find out! I asked S1 if it would be okay as well, and he said okay.
                            Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Kristia and Zekai

Nothing for Edward Kenway, Morgan, or Isaac.

There is Yukari though.

http://ecache.ilbe.com/files/attach/...b5514e6c4e.jpg

There's also Lisa.

https://warosu.org/data/jp/img/0103/...9120347074.jpg
                              sigpic

Comment

lisa has a look of..

"Let me be of service or I will murder you*

anyways, time for bed because im taking the bus in 6 hours to go back home

goodnight^^

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X