• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cucoo

I'll try and make a response to that in my next IC post ^^;

Comment

@Cucoo
      Btw. Just updated my app for organization XIII a little. Young Xehanort does not have a keyblade.

NPC Character of Choice: Organization XIII
      Spoiler:

Game of Origin: Kingdom Hearts

Appearance:
      Spoiler: 1. Xehanort, 2. Young Xehanort, 3. Ansem SoD, 4. Xemnas. 5. Xigbar 6. Saïx

Spoiler: 7. Riku Replica

Spoiler: 8. Terranort

Spoiler: 9. Aquanort
      Like this, but yellow eyes and a little darker.

10. John Replica Think John, but with dark armor. Very much like Riku Replica

Spoiler: 11. No Heart

Spoiler: 12. Another

Spoiler: 13. Luxord???

Power:Most of them have the power of darkness and nothingness. They also posses normal magic. They can also teleport.

1. Xehanort
      Posses very strong magic and is shown to be very strong for his age. Very skilled with handling the heart. He's also a master tactician and is shown to be the master of backup plans.

2. Young Xehanort
      Very similar to Xehanort, but also posses time magic. As all members of the organization is in essence Xehanort, they all have time magic.

3. Ansem, Seeker of Darkness
      Posses very stong darkness abilities. Controls the heartless.

4. Xemnas
      Posses very strong nothingness abilities. Control the Nobodies.

5.Xigbar
      Power over space.

6. Saïx
      Draws power from the moon. Think werewolf.

7. Riku Replica
      Pretty normal. Can absorb those he defeats to gain their power.

8. Terranort
      Very similar to Xehanort. Younger and Stronger. More earth type magic

9. Aquanort
      Very similar to Xehanort. Younger and Smarter. More water type magic.

10. John Replica
      Very similar to Riku Replica and John

11. No Heart
      Combination of Xehnaort and Ansem, SoD

12. Another
      Combination of Xehanort and Xemnas. Also have the power to summon data simulations of the original Org. XIII members.

13. Luxord(?)
      Power of time manipulation.

Weapons: Each member have their respective weapon.

1. Xehanort
      Spoiler: Keyblade

2. Young Xehanort
      Spoiler: Ethereal blades. Also know to use something like ethereal blades

3. Ansem, SoD
      Spoiler: Doesn't really have a weapon. Instead he have his guardian

4. Xemnas
      Spoiler: Ethereal blades. Think laser swords out of you palm

5. Xigbar
      Spoiler: Arrowguns. Guns, can be combined into a Sniper Rifle

6. Saïx
      Spoiler: Claymore. More like a mace tough

7. Riku Replica
      Spoiler: Soul Eater

8. Terranort

9. Aquanort

10. John Replica
      Same as John

11. No Heart
      Same as Xehanort

12. Another
      Original Organization XIII

13. Luxord(?)
      Cards

Weaknesses: They might often try a little bit to hard on their plans, leading to their defeat.

Personality: Just going to use Xehanort here as they are all Xehanort in essence. Copy paste skills.

Like Ansem and Xemnas, Xehanort is shown to be a cunning, callous, and pragmatic being with the sole goal of merging with Kingdom Hearts and obtain ultimate knowledge, the lives of innocent people and even those who care for him meaning absolutely nothing to him. To this end, he is willing to put whatever he pleases on the line or destroy anything in his way, demonstrated when he manipulated several characters such as Terra, Aqua, Ventus, Braig, and even Maleficent, created Vanitas, a sentient being born for the sole purpose of forwarding his evil plan, and slew his old friend Master Eraqus in cold blood after tricking Terra into defeating him in battle. He even shrugged off ruining Terra, Ventus, and Aqua's lives by telling Mickey and Riku that they were destined to fall, and went as far as to refer to Sora as a "dull, ordinary boy", despite Sora having foiled several of Master Xehanort's plans. In the case of the latter, Xehanort tends to have a series of back-up plans to occur whenever his previous scheme fails. Yen Sid mentions this to Mickey while discussing Xehanort, and describes him as a brilliant strategist.

Despite his overweening malice, Xehanort has been shown to have some slight sympathy for his victims, such as when he takes pity on Ventus, following the rupture of his heart, and decides to leave him to perish peacefully on the Destiny Islands. All of Xehanort's other seeming virtues are revealed to have sinister intentions behind them, demonstrated when he only took Ventus as an apprentice and cared for him solely with the intention of making the boy his vessel once he was strong enough, and when he only accepted Master Eraqus's invitation to witness the Mark of Mastery Exam to win back Eraqus's trust following their falling-out and sabotage the exam to put Terra on the path to darkness so as to make him his new vessel after deciding to instead use Ventus for the χ-blade.

Xehanort has a few unusual tendencies and quirks, however, such as turning away from the people he speaks to, or over-dramatizing his hand gestures when delivering a speech, even flexing his fingers in an unusual manner, as if itching to grab something.

Morality: All the Organization wants is to end the current world, use the knowledge gained from seeing a new world be created and create a new world with equal amounts of darkness and light.

Biography: Xehanort have been wanting to recreate the entire universe for a very long time. He made a plan and followed it. Just recently he managed to gather 13 darknesses (The organization) and 7 lights.This lead to the the χ-blade being forged and falling into Xehanort's hands. He summoned Kingdom Hearts and let it bath the world in light, hoping that people would soon begin to fight over it and the power that comes with it.

Traumas: Xehanort had to go trough a lot of hops like having amnesia to get to this point.

Notes: Don't ever make me do this again. This was hell.
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

@ SUS

Aye Take your time.
        now where could I bring in Shulk and Lissa?
        Shulk is a member of SCAE so he's like police I guess...Oh and who wanted control the leader of SCAE, who there is currently no chara for?

@ Katrix

alright I'll replace the archives with that.

Comment

@Cucoo

You know EG?

Screw it, I'm sticking to my system! XD

I just learned the exact increase an AI would give John. It would actually increase his reaction time exponentially instead of just adding 10x to his reaction time.
          If I followed the canon system, then John should be able to react 5,675 times faster than the average human.

That is .05333 (repeating) milliseconds, or 53.33333 (repeating) microseconds.

I find it hilarious because I nerfed his reaction time, but I didn't know that I nerfed it by that much.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Merp o.o

Even what I had for my Guardians of Time is not exactly like that at all.

5.333 x 10^-5 seconds...

Comment

@Cucoo

If you think that's OP, you should hear about the suit's potential lifting capacity. The only reason the Mark IV doubled lifting capacity was because of the UNSC's safety protocols and limiters in the suit. Halsey's Journal states that it could easily be much higher, increasing John's lifting capacity ten-fold, possibly more.

That means that if John decided to say "f*ck it", he could remove the limiters from his suit and throw tanks like they were pebbles! XD
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

@ S121

I wonder at what price that would have...

Also I should make an archive for EG's Apps also...
                Cause that might be something to tie in to the story...

Comment

So how is everyone?

Comment

@Cucoo

I'm guessing that going higher than 10 times would potentially rip the liquid metal crystal layer of the suit. It would most likely increase the lifting multiplier by adding voltage to the suit, based on what I found in Halsey's Journal. They have almost everything in there, even the scientific principles used in the suit's "strength multipliers."

The MJOLNIR armor IS supposed to cost anywhere from the price of a small starship to a small fleet of ships. It's a very expensive suit.

What did you have in mind for EG?

@SUSTIC

I'm good.

I just hit the jackpot for information on John's armor and abilities, and as it turns out, I REALLY nerfed him. XD
                    sigpic

Comment

@S121

Wow... and yet... he is still one of the stronger characters in the game... Gee I wonder what would have happened if you DIDN'T nerf him xP

Comment

@SUSTIC

You want to know what's OP. Unnerfed KH characters
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

Good point =w=;;

Comment

@ S121

Let's just say something might collapse and he would have to catch it...and it would be pretty big...

@ discussion of OP things
                            There's a lot of things that if not nerfed would be impossible to fight.
                            Exhibit A: Xenoblade's Telethia

Telethia (Japanese: テレシア, Tereshia; English dub: /tɪˈleθiə/) are an ancient race that live on Bionis. Their purpose is the destruction of all lifeforms existing in the Bionis.
                            [...]
                            Alvis remarks that the Telethia are drawn by the wavelength of the Monado. Shulk tries to attack them, but it's revealed that all Telethia have the ability to read a person's mind, rendering all attacks useless, even with Shulk's foresight.
                            [...]
                            Imagine, even if you could see the future, it can still trump you because as soon as you think to counter it, it'll counter you.

Comment

@SUSTIC

And the crazy thing is that John's even supposed to be able to move like lightning. In one of the books, John was able to deflect a scorpion anti-tank missile with a lightning quick punch.

"This was exemplified by John-117, who was able to deflect a speeding anti-tank missle with a lightning-fast melee strike, a feat of unprecedented speed and reaction time- made possible by John's accelerated neural synthesis with his MJOLNIR by the AI Cortana."

That actually means that yes, reaction time also translates into how fast one can move their body, meaning that John is really slow in the RP.

Next time someone complains about John being OP, I'll show them what he should be able to do.

@Katrix

True. They are supposed to be able to create pillars of stone and make the sky grow dark. I though you didn't nerf them. I thought you were planning on using their full power, aside from the near insta-kill attacks.

@Cucoo

Not unless they fight someone that can think, react, and hit them faster than they can read minds.

Anyways, I might need to rework John's strength in both RPs. His lifting capacity is only supposed to be doubled, or slightly increased above the 2x mark. I had him at 5x, meaning that I underestimated his armor. He'll still be able to lift the same amount, but it's just a number correction for canon. It was my screw up. I'll need to do a little more research before I make a decision, to see if I was originally right or not.

As for EG, that sounds interesting. I might implement the AI boost from canon, and seeing as how he no longer has an active AI, it shouldn't elicit too much of a fuss. It will only take effect when an AI is in his systems. I'll need feedback from everyone before carrying that out, of course.
                              Last edited by S121; 12-06-2013, 08:52 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

@S121

I greatly nrefed them in attack power, but not abilities. That means that they can still crate giant pillars of stone
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X