X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ S121

They move as fast as thought. Right when the thought forms in your head, they're already countering it.
    So the question is, when does the thought form and when do you really act on the thought?
    In game canon for the battles with them, If you don't hit them with Monado Purge (an aura and art sealing technique that would dispel the mind reading aura and seal the telethia's ability to reactivate it.) then they can dodge everything you throw at them. Nothing hits. And to make it even more challenging...they got a mean HP regen too.
    And to make it worse? Topple lock a Telethia and you get more spike damage than anything. They are the most annoying thing to fight in the game.

Comment

@Katrix

Ahh. So what attacks did you nerf, besides their near insta-kill attacks?

@Cucoo

So their reaction time is determined by the person they're fighting?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Back.

God I really love Psyren.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@ S121

Kinda.
          Its how fast you think.

Comment

@Wriggle

Hi Wriggle. Welcome Back!

So do you still need help with that one Altera Dungeon?

Comment

@S121

Basically I changed the damage the attacks do. If you get hit by 1 combo you wont have all your HP drained as I assume post characters can't heal. If there did come a way for them to heal however I would change them to be more like their true self. And actually, the only attacks that are actually real instakill (bypass Second chance and Once More) are the ones that I nerfed the least. Why, because they are so easy to get away from.
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              someone is fighting for you.
              –As long as you remember her,
              you are not alone.

Comment

No I was just goofing around. I could solo just fine.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Oh.

Lol :P

Anyways guys I'll be afk for a bit. I need to run a few scans on my computer, then restart it. So cya.

Comment

@Ccoo

My reasoning was processing speed. This is a topic we might never have a real answer to, seeing how the Telethia read the mind of a person with normal reaction time.

They were fast enough to think see the vision and react accordingly, but what if somebody could think faster than them, as in the opponent's electronic signals travel faster than the Telethian's? Not only that, but what if they could achieve faster velocities than they can?

Yes, they could read your thoughts, but it wouldn't be too helpful if the person could think and react faster than their brains could process it?

Of course, this is all hypothetical.

@Wriggle

Welcome back!

@Katrix

Ahhh. Ok.

@SUSTIC

Later for now.
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Okay I'm back, and my computer is running MUCH more smoothly now.

Comment

Nice.

Anyway...
                        God Psyren is so good.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

@SUSTIC

Welcome back!
                          sigpic

Comment

@Wriggle

You won't believe this, but I got another Ring of Restraint =_=;;

I would use it, but I already have Wally No. 8's ring which increases magical attack by 60, and magical defense by 40 with no boosts to physical stats. Useful as the Ring of Restraint only increases magical attack by 70, magic defense by like 10-15, and decreases physical stats (not by much.) I would rather have the ring that increases my magic attack a little less, and my magical defense a little more and NOT decrease my physical stats :P

Comment

@ S121

the world may never know.
                              But all I do know is that the game canon has it where once a Telethia activates its mind read aura,
                              you
                              are
                              f*cked.
                              Cause you need to use moves that dispel Aura and Shulk is the first character that learns such a move that is 100% effective.
                              If you don't...
                              Game Over.
                              Luckily Xenoblade doesn't have a Game Over screen...I woulda seen it a few times...

Also I found an interesting song that matches in EG...

Eternal Empire

It matches the Venturian Council in a strange way...thus Avonna...
                              especially considering the VC was once an Empire.
                              ...to a point, everything of the "Most ____ OST" songs tend to have a way to match...

Comment

@Cucoo

Here's a nice little battle song. It's one of my favorites.

I have so many of the "Most ___ OST" songs in one of my playlists, but I still listen to them. They're just amazing.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X