X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ S121

If Aion was an old man, that's how I would imagine Aion and Selene.
    Also the title would match the scene with Avonna.

Oh and remember how I mentioned the character Hyperion?
    I just found a song with a matching title...

Darkness on the Edge of Power

And this matches Revere Exorco...

And I could continue this forever.
    Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-06-2013, 11:53 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Hey, I have that song too!

Here's some more music.

Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@ S121

If only my iPod had more memory...

Oh and I realized something....

Ok I doubt anyone here is in their 70s and for the convenience of calculation, let's say we're on avg in our twenties.

current year is 2013
        AtWaG takes place in 2042
        It's supposed to be the real world...
        we would be in our 50 if using round numbers and saying that it's 29 years from present day.

...guys...
        ...we could write ourselves into AtWaG.

Comment

Anybody else ever had a leg cramp so bad you couldn't RP for a short time?

I just had.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

Funny thing actually... I thought of that we could quite literally be in the RP as ourselves several times before due to that time span. Since I'm currently 24 IRL, and have no life I would be roughly... 53 in the RP.

Comment

@ SUS

This would take "where do you see yourself in 30 years" to a whole new level.

"I see myself living among game characters."

I mean, for the sake of adding normal human characters...why the hell not?

@ Wriggle

...the sad thing is I can imagine that...
              Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-07-2013, 01:14 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

I kind of don't see any real problems with it since well... we technically CAN do it... that's when all of us in the RP (as ourselves) meet up with each other and finally learn... "Hey wait a second... I know that person from some- HOLY SH*T BALLS BATMAN!"

Raven: "Who the F*CK are you talking to!?"

Me in RP as a 53 yr old man who is already hard of hearing: "... WHAT!?"

Comment

@Wriggle

I never had one of those.

Of course, I RP even if I feel sleepy, or if I feel like I'm so dizzy from running that I should be laying down.

@SUSTIC and Cucoo

Wouldn't that be messing with the fourth wall?

We probably don't need anybody to be telling the Characters that they are in an RP, plus, we are supposed to be RPing as video game characters.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

@S121

Yea we know. It's just a funny thought though.

Also:

Comment

@SUSTIC and Cucoo

Don't get me wrong, it's an interesting thought, but it would quickly turn into a self-insert RP if we allowed that.

@SUSTIC

Guess what's for dinner!~
                      sigpic

Comment

@S121

Haha. Yea I also know that. It was a little sort of discussion. A "what if" scenario of sorts.

Also goodnight everyone. I'm feeling to tired to go on. Night.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Nighty night.
                          sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Actually, it would only break the fourth wall if we did that [telling characters they're in an RP.]
                            Now I would say this: The only rule would be that the characters that would be us would act as though the RP never existed or anything of the OC realm of our minds (like me and Eleos).

With that concept...It's completely possible.

@ SUS

hey look, it's the Bermuda triangle of lightning strikes~
                            Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-07-2013, 01:45 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Yes, but if one person gets their self-insert, then more people will want to. The focus would then slowly, but surely shift from the Characters to the OCs.

OCs were not even supposed to be allowed in the RP, but we made exceptions because they were important to the plot. Self-inserts wouldn't really be important to the plot.

If you want, we can get everyone else's opinion on the matter, but I'm telling you, it will devolve into people meeting their characters and getting fangasms, or them becoming the main focus of the story instead of the Characters. It won't be intentional, but it will gradually happen.
                              Last edited by S121; 12-07-2013, 01:48 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

right...
                                ok then lets scratch that idea cause it would indeed turn into something else.

Oh and welcome to the end of the 69th page of this thread.
                                Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-07-2013, 01:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X