X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@S121

I'm just going to take a break from the IC today, and play Elsword. I also feel like I've been neglecting it...

Not to mention the new event for the Gate of Darkness dungeon S3 is out... so I need to play if I want to get some good items...

Comment

@SUSTIC

Ok.

In the meantime, I found a PDF of Halsey's journal and actually found some cool things, like what the MJOLNIR's artificial muscle is made out of, how it's woven into the suit, and how it works. It actually works by how much voltage it is subjected to.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@S121

Really? That's pretty cool. I guess it'll help you in the RP huh?

Also I love Chung's Shooting Star skill for his Deadly Chaser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=D58EMqe52aM

The Shooting Star is useful as you have seen in the fact that Chung fires 12 missiles (at the cost of only 3 Destroyer ammo), and 15 in Awakening (which if in Berserk Chung will still fire 15 without using ammo) that all target multiple enemies instead of just 1 enemy or the nearest enemy. Making it nice attack to deal damage to multiple enemies on the screen. Definitely nice for crowd control. Each shell has a decent amount of power (not too much, but enough to make it incredibly useful.)

I can most definitely it's one of my favorite 300 mana usage skills for Chung's Shooting Guardian/Deadly Chaser class.

Comment

@SUSTIC

I even found that theoretically, John's suit could increase his strength ten-fold. Maybe that's the Lithium niobocene (of ferrocene)'s maximum capacity. It works via a reverse-piezoelectric effect.

What a mix of science and fiction, huh?
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@ SUS

So even though deadly chaser uses the twin handguns he still uses his destroyer as his main?

@ S121 + SUS

Who could I have a member of ACO plant a tracking device on? Rena or Isaac? It would be done via nanochip injection and it would be covered up as simply someone rushing by and pushing the target to disguise the needle prick.

EDIT
            @ Katrix
            Uhm if you didn't notice there's two timeframes, I'm assuming the first is what you're talkin about?
            Plus
            If it was 5 days then it would be like "Post on Saturday, that means I would have to post on Thursday....then Tuesday..." It wouldn't be a nice "Post on Saturday, get to post on Saturday as a regular routine."
            Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-06-2013, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Altera Transportation Tunnel 2hard2s0l0 Sussy c4rry m3 pl0x
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

Ehh, Isaac's suit might be hard to pierce with a needle. Based on Dead Space 3's upgrade requirements, I would say that Isaac's suit is made out of Tungsten, seeing as how you need a lot of it to perform upgrades. You wouldn't be able to pierce the suit unless you have a gun. I guess that would explain why Isaac's suit is about 150 pounds (just a quick estimation. I'll need to double-check his weight.).
                sigpic

Comment

@Wriggle
                  Which Altera tunnel? The secret one or the normal one? If the secret one then don't even plan on running it until you are high enough level (people recommend 50 and higher.) If the normal one then I won't mind helping you.

@Cucoo

Yea because his normal melee attacks are all with the Destroyer, as well as a few skills with it (like Heavy Railgun, Shooting Star, and Comet Crasher.) The Silver Shooter has a few skills (a few powerful ones as well), with all his new combos as a Deadly Chaser and the previous Job Class Shooting Guardian involves Destroyer swings, and Silver Shooter shots (with his Deadly Chaser class being able to use his Silver Shooters normally as his heavy attacks which use up mana.)

Comment

@ SUS

ah...

oh and you missed the second question:

@ S121 + SUS

Who could I have a member of ACO plant a tracking device on? Rena or Isaac? It would be done via nanochip injection and it would be covered up as simply someone rushing by and pushing the target to disguise the needle prick.

Oh and I've made adjustments to rule 16 and 17, doe they work better now?

16. This applies to Rule 7. | A user that does not post in the IC in 7 days, regardless of posts in OOC, will earn a "slowpoke" strike on their record. If the user does not post in either IC or OOC in 14 days of their last IC post, then they earn an "Inactive" strike on their record.
                    Strikes reset after a post in the IC.
                    After either 4 consecutive "slowpoke" strikes or 1 "Inactive" strike, then the characters controlled by the user will be available to be controlled by users affected by the inactivity of the offending user. after 8 "slowpoke" strikes or 2 "Inactive Strikes, then the characters can be claimed by other users.
                    However, if the offending user of Rule 7 declares they will be inactive, then strikes will not be accumulated for the duration declared.

17. This is an additional clause for Rule 12 | ALL characters need a form of application before use.
                    However, the application does not need to be posted here immediately if seeking a desired "surprise" effect. If seeking this, PM the Application to the GMs for review.
                    Only after acceptance can a character be used.
                    Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-06-2013, 06:56 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Deadly Chaser class definitely seems to be the closest to how Eleos seems to be (not to mention Eleos has a railgun of sorts, and one of the Deadly Chaser skills is called Heavy Railgun.)

Also I don't mind if you inject Rena with a nanochip or something to use as a tracking device.

Comment

@ SUS

Aye...it does.

And alright prepare for Eleos.

oh and ninja edit:
                        Oh and I've made adjustments to rule 16 and 17, doe they work better now?

16. This applies to Rule 7. | A user that does not post in the IC in 7 days, regardless of posts in OOC, will earn a "slowpoke" strike on their record. If the user does not post in either IC or OOC in 14 days of their last IC post, then they earn an "Inactive" strike on their record.
                        Strikes reset after a post in the IC.
                        After either 4 consecutive "slowpoke" strikes or 1 "Inactive" strike, then the characters controlled by the user will be available to be controlled by users affected by the inactivity of the offending user. after 8 "slowpoke" strikes or 2 "Inactive Strikes, then the characters can be claimed by other users.
                        However, if the offending user of Rule 7 declares they will be inactive, then strikes will not be accumulated for the duration declared.

17. This is an additional clause for Rule 12 | ALL characters need a form of application before use.
                        However, the application does not need to be posted here immediately if seeking a desired "surprise" effect. If seeking this, PM the Application to the GMs for review.
                        Only after acceptance can a character be used.

Comment

@Cucoo

Please note Cucoo that I don't really feel like RPing much right now so... yea...

I like the adjustments to those rules.

I guess I'll make an app for my "Mystery Character" and send it to you?

Comment

@Cucoo

Works much better now.
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            someone is fighting for you.
                            –As long as you remember her,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

@ SUS

right, that's fine.

And aye...though I think I should adapt it more the way Katrix said it. But for now, because I figured it out, might as well for now ^^;

@ Katrix

Alright good ^^;

Oh and curious, can ya all think of any other guidelines/rules that could be added? Kinda more for people that would join to tell them how we operate.
                              Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-06-2013, 07:14 PM.

Comment

@ SUS

Oh and I think ya missed this in the flurry of posts also

Originally posted by Cucoo5
                                Washington D.C. - Downtown - Day

Nothing could have prepared Pit for the explosion of sheer joy that was on the other end of the phone.
                                "PITPITPIT!!! GUESSWHAT?!TOMORROW'SCHRISTMASEVE!!!" The girl, Morgan, jumped up and ran to the kitchen. "Weneedtoplanthings!Oh!Where'sPalutena???Weneedtop repareforaparty!Weneedfoodanddrinksanddecorationsa ndandand-" She stopped what she was doing and starred off into space. "We need to invite guests..."

Comment

Working...
                                X