X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright, listen, sorry guys, but I'm gonna go out extremely early today. I got a killer headache. Night y'all.

@ S121
    If you want, tomorrow, how about Ethan talks to Morice about Nervaas. Maybe Morice will open up and become a little friendlier.

Maybe.

Comment

I was actually going to turn in as well. I'll be heading off within the next hour.
      I'll do a little update for AtWaG and, depending on what happens with Cucoo, I'll post in TSU as well. Need to get Trista's story rolling because I can't drag out these NPCs much longer.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@Wonder

Ok. That could happen later.

Nighty night.

@TRXD

Ok.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Right, I've done all that I need to do. Updated in both AtWaG and TSU. I'm heading to bed now. I'll see you guys in the morning, if you intend to pull all-nighters, else I'll see you tomorrow.

@SUSTIC or S121
          Could one of you guys actually review Cygnus' app in the OOC of TSU? I may have given my review on it but I did not approve it. (That does not mean it was denied. It just means that it has yet to receive mod/GM opinion.) One of you guys is going to have to give the final say on it.
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

im back and tired
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I reviewed it just now TRXD, and Cygnus's app is now fine. So I'd say accepted Wriggle.

Comment

just in case for everyone in the many RPs if Im needed

ATWAG

Renamon is at the main door of Yuuka´s mansion dealing with her bandages
                Nera is enjoying some drinks with Yuugi inside the mansion
                Mara is preparing something for a future plot in a distorted world
                Midna is at washington scolding Pit for being rude :P
                ATWAP

The fox trainer is destroying an Onyx in orebugh gym

TSU

Kris is at the female dormitories lobby with a small play of ice figurines
                Vivian is relaxing on the female dormitories second floor window with a small fireball on her palm

Noir

Yuugi is heading to an abandoned bar to search for information

EG

Mara is prepared to fall on the hole while watching the shadow figurw
                Last edited by Kristia; 02-16-2014, 11:10 PM.
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

You know...I was looking for a character that would be hard to tell whether female or male if you didn't know better...
                  ...I'm looking at characters from Final Fantasy and so far it's working...

=w=

I mean... if you didn't know who's face this belonged to...

Spoiler:

Could you tell it was male or female?

Spoiler:

Of course if you don't know, it's cloud strife...whose like the only FF character I know...

Comment

he is male, but has.. issues

Spoiler:

Comment

Right but for the sake of appearance...

Actually, curious, anyone know of a few character arts that have faces that honestly could be almost gender neutral?

At this point I want to see how probable it is for Grey to actually be mistaken as a guy even though she's female.

Comment

Normally before I turn in for the night I would post music

tonight

a picture

Comment

@Kristi
                          I edited my post on AtWaP to include response for Renamon.

Now we just have to wait for Pringles.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

ok, let me write

Spoiler:

Comment

Figured I'd post this here for EG since the group is all now going to the Main Hall

Comment

Omg this is too heartwrenching ;_;

sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X