X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The item is called frienship bow as one of the accesories and they are rare in the locked rooms or randomly generated through the dungeons

but I oddly got kyogre on the first try when I wanted to recruit him
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@TRXD

The friendship scarfs are in the rescue games, they're just hard to find.

Sent by Phone using Tapatalk
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Kristia
        I remember getting both Zapdos and Articuno on first try in a single save. But Kyogre? Damn... If only I were that lucky. But I'm like everyone else and had to go through Stormy Sea several times to recruit him.

@Zekai
        Ah right. I'll just have to keep an eye out for them in Rescue Team.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

guys! guys! check this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MteSlpxCpo
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
            Oh my god, Daft Punk in acapella! Yes!
            But if I must say anything, WHAT IS WITH THOSE CONTACT LENSES?! They are creepy as f*ck!
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Blah.

I'm here. Anything new?

Comment

@Wonder
                Mystery Dungeon fanboying and fangirling, Trista is waking up in TSU and Jonas is freaking out, creepy guys doing Daft Punk in acapella. Nah, not much.

Comment

I'm here as well, and S1 is nowhere to be seen. Okay then.

Today is a slow freaking day and I don't like it.

Comment

Oh he's probably here.

How do I know?

Well let's just say I was Sherlock Holmes for Halloween...

...for Christmas.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@SUSTIC and Isaac
                      *checks online members* Yep, he's here alright. He's either AFK, very busy making a long post, or something else.
                      Oh, now that you two are both here and active at the same time... Hmm...

Comment

crossposting

I updated the Halls of Time map

Everyone in the Halls of Time should be at the hallway at the 7th floor.

Comment

Good afternoon everyone!

Wow, looking for little old me?

Sorry that I've been gone a while, just had to eat.
                          Originally posted by S121
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

i understand nothing of it cucoo

the blue stuff is floor?

and I assume that they are from top to bottom floor being in total of 12 floors?

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Kristia

aye

the lines are walls and blue is to be floor with orange denoting areas where one can go to the Sanctuary of light.

It's a rough sketch.

The physical HoT in minecraft...once it's done it will make more sense when I make a video showcasing each part that says "We are going through this part"

The towers on the four corners (the only thing that is constant through all floors) are the main way of going up or down...with them being cut off at points so you would have to go to other ones.
                              I can't denote doors...
                              but they exist.
                              I just don't know where atm...

EDIT:
                              The orange in the first few floors is actually the massive open area that is the Clock...
                              It blocks off a few floors and I can't remember how many it was now...
                              T.T
                              Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-16-2014, 04:34 PM.

Comment

@S121
                                Well, SUSTIC was. I'm currently just waiting around a bit for some stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X