X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wriggle

Is there any way to figure out a pokemon's health in ATWAP?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Health is determined by plot armor. Since it's generally a roflstomp if one's moves are super effective against the other, health and damage is determined on the RPers' whim.

I will, of course, use virtual system to calculate the damage and try to make it as interesting as possible.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Oh. 0_0

Ok, post incoming...
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Are ye still awake?
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Yep. Just posting.

You know, I feel like I might not be getting very creative with my posts in ATWAP, like with the fights...
            sigpic

Comment

Leave the creative part to me. All you have to worry about is not letting your mons faint.

Since John's first battle in the gym is over, I might go sleep. But before that, I need to know a few things.

Which will be sent to you via PM.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Ok.
                sigpic

Comment

Time to hit snooze.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Nighty night.

EDIT:

Goodmorning everyone!
                    sigpic

Comment

@S121
                      Hello there. How are you? I've just been sat here waiting for three videos to upload and playing Pokémon while I wait.
                      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

morning

So I went and sketched up the central tower of the Sanctuary of Light in EG.

Because...you know...
                        There's now the choice to either attempt to fight through the Demonarc Umbras and escape to the outside of the Manor of Eternity which is now being engulfed in shadow or flee to safety in the Sanctuary of Light which would lead to meeting Aurora and a guaranteed escape from the island.

Comment

@Kristia

Ok, let's wait for everyone else in EG. We don't want to kill everything in the room before the others even have time to react.

@Cucoo

Ok.

Now we've just got to implement it into the build. I began work on framing the floors. It's nowhere near done yet though.
                          sigpic

Comment

Aye the central tower should be about... like 18 grid units (12 x 12 blocks) in a circular pattern.

I would have to look again at the main plan in the project thread.

Oh btw

Demonarc Bia

The juggernaut of the Demonarcs.

have fun trying to find out its weakness since light and fire makes it stronger and physical attacks won't hurt it in any state.

it's obvious really... enough water will weaken it so that one could strike with ice and wound it.
                            even though ice is physical, that's how its done.
                            Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-17-2014, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Cucoo, I shall enjoy having a test subject just to piss it off XD
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

Quick! Spit on it, get sweaty, then rub yourself on it. If that won't kill it, it will at least gross it out and make it run away.

(Ok, that's just nasty. I am terribly sorry for saying that. XD )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI-gsCM4dIQ
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X