Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good evening

Comment

@Cucoo
      So what you're saying is that every character of mine is exhibiting a pattern of specific traits? Either I am really stupid (like I usually am) for following one without knowing or it's merely a bunch of randomness combined together to form a pattern.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

My pattern is that in the end, my characters help others if the help is needed. I can break away from this pattern, but only if the characters are under certain conditions.

@Wriggle

Welcome back!

@Cucoo

Ok.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@S121
          Wait... wait... I think I've got my pattern figured out. Maybe.
          S121, correct me if I'm wrong but is my pattern to break the mold? To do a character or a quirk of theirs that no-one else has done?
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

I'm not quite sure.

To be honest, I haven't been paying too much attention to TSU, due to my characters being stuck. One of them is now free, so I should be getting into the RP again.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

@ Wonder

uhm if I recall

Miranda is unconscious at the moment.

the person that just left was Megumi.

Comment

Sonuvabitch. I got the damnable names mixed up.

... I'll decide whether or not to change targets or to just delete it.

Comment

@Wonder

Cucoo is correct.

Megumi AKA not Black Rock Shooter (well she is Black Rock Shooter... just with my own little twist...) just left. Miranda (head of the colony) on the other hand had been sedated due to her losing her cool... more like going berserk... and is now at the HQ still unconscious.

Also Cucoo. Is Hajime and Eve now safe since they are in the Main Hall? Well... relatively safe? Because... I keep losing track of what's going on in the Main Hall...

Comment

Well worry not. Not only have I deleted that post, but I replaced it with a post that may or may not catch Megumi some action. In the end, it's all up to SUS.

Comment

@ SUS

safe for a minute, like everyone else.

John and Mara are trying to fight the Demonarc Bia (big reptilian hell hound that has an impenetrable hide in light)
                      Mima is trying to leave...but if she does...tentacles.
                      And Eorthe is charging up a light bolt of sorts near the stairs to the clock which leads to the Sanctuary of Light.

Comment

@Cucoo

So... okay then...

And... tentacles... Mima...

Well this be awkward I say... she has no legs... or lower body... so... the tentacles... only have like one or two other places to go...

FUCK I AM A PERVERT

Comment

Luckily these are meant to drag her to the halls of darkness which has 1 way out and is where all the superior demonarcs are.

Comment

@Cucoo

Actually, John is just trying to buy everyone enough time to get into the sanctuary.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
                              Luckily these are meant to drag her to the halls of darkness which has 1 way out and is where all the superior demonarcs are.
                              I should be ashamed to say this but... I like my idea better sadly.

Comment

i know...its technically the first thing I thought too

@s121
                                I know but honestly he doesn't have to.
                                The Umbras aren't attempting to advance
                                The Bia is only blocking the way out of the manor via the front door
                                The lesser demonarcs have fled

The only thing the demonarcs are waiting for is the characters to become trapped by the darkness.

Time is the demonarcs' ally here.

Comment

Working...
                                X