Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Zekai

Short summary:

People that were in Part I and to be Part II started on the Planet Dua on the Isle of Spirits in the Mirror Sea. They encountered an ancient race known as Demonarcs and fled to the center of the Manor of Eternity known as the Sanctuary of Light

Things happening near a colony on the planet SUS added called Nevaraas.

Mima's character: SimO's ship crash landed nearby
    people have gone to investigate

to be honest...not much has happened.
    lots of posts...but in all honesty not much has technically happened.

Character development technically happened. Locations and concepts being introduced.
    That's all.

Comment

@Neo

Just a quick heads up, It's Christmas in London. I just realized as well. You might want to edit your post, but luckily, I can still post.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@S1

FFUUUudge.

I'll edit.

Comment

@ Neo and Everyone

Opinions needed see my post prior to my prior one.

It concerns Lisa in AtWaG.

Comment

@Anyone

Does anyone know a good place or picture of a male (full body) base? I do base edit to make characters so I figure I would make do that for RPs.

EDIT: It's almost 11:30 pm so I'm going to bed, night all.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Cucoo

Wouldn't an entire fleet be a little much? We're talking about an entire galactic fleet, not just one or two ships. 0_0;;

What would they do? Who would they fight? Why would they fight? What is their motivation?

To be honest, I would say that it would be fine if they had 1 or 2 ships, nothing too big. The ships are big, but they aren't cluttering Earth's orbit.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

@ Zekai

as in like..."doll" pictures?

Like having a blank figurine sort of deal?

I can find a few if that's sort of what your talking about

And g'night

@ S121

Oracles are actually...space colonies

they're not war ships...
                ...They...have defenses of sorts...I...think....
                ....I think they can fend off attackers...
                but....

ARKs are...militia of sorts. Peacekeepers/Civilian mercenaries/I really don't know how to describe them...
                ...the reason I don't want to bring them in anyway is...too many of them.
                But it would explain Lisa...

Because she is an ARKs member
                Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-21-2014, 12:28 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Don't get me wrong, it would be interesting, but it might be a little too big. :/

As for Lisa, isn't she a member of the Maverick Hunters? To be honest, you don't need an entire organization to justify a Character being in the RP

In a sense, she would be in the same situation as John. John is a member of the UNSC, but they are not here. There's Prometheus Labs, but he does not work for them. He is independent.
                  sigpic

Comment

@ S121

perhaps as an emergency "If sh*t gets real"

As they have gate technology for space travel....

They could exist but not in Earth Orbit. Maybe in some other Solar System...

It would be a nice little card to have in my hand of things to play but most likely I won't use it.

I don't see the need of armies of Humans, Newmans, Dewmans, and CASTs needed in conjunction with the armies of the Maverick Hunters and Prometheus and w/e else that I'm forgetting.

Comment

@Cucoo

Well, there's also an army of Youkai in Gensoko, along with the Characters.

@NeoFox

Posted in ATWAG.
                      sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Them too.

I mean...even though there's normal Human like beings....

This opening is only slightly idealized.

in gameplay this would be one hell of an Multi party mission but here they only show the 8 main types of classes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twd65Njvbg8

(and I'm still bent on making a similar scenario in EG based on that opening vid)

ARKs are like SPARTANS in more ways than one...
                        They just don't have the same fancy armor...
                        ....well they have armor but...
                        ...Phantasy Fandoms or Canon provide nothing on them

Lisa being one CAST and being similar to SPARTANS is enough already...
                        I don't think we need an army of Lisas...
                        ...not implying they are all crazy. That is only Lisa. Lisa is the craziest and the hottest of them all. CAST SUPREMACY
                        Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-21-2014, 12:58 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Well, not to be splitting hairs, but there's also the training and physical abilities.

I do agree that they serve the same function though, as far as I can see. What they don't have in raw power and physical ability, they make up for in numbers.
                          sigpic

Comment

@ S121

exactly

And Photons

because Photons explain everything else that cannot be explained in the Phantasy Star Series

Oh and I made an app for Morpheus

I kinda want to hear thoughts on him being a doppelganger and on his true form

Also I'm thinking about bringing in what I've always called the "Twin Sisters"

Aion: "YOU WILL F*CKING NOT"
                            Joe: "LEAVE THEM DEAD DAMMIT"
                            Starla: "I WILL SMITE YOU."
                            Eleos: "With your t-?"
                            Everyone else: "SHUT UP!"
                            Nero: "WE DO NOT SPEAK OF THE TWIN SISTERS ANYMORE!"

Cicero: "Aye...the Twin Sisters...The Twin Sisters...in short, they are the 'leftovers' of the dream that produced Kiara's backstory. Think overpowered Sirens slash Succubi. One second your having a 'good time' if you know what I mean...the next? Your staring at a pool of your own blood with your entrails everywhere."

Comment

Wriggle feel free to have Nitori grab Zero's Z-Saber and use it if need be. It's capable of cutting cleanly through titanium if enough force is put behind a strike.

Comment

Mmkay.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X