Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Zekai

it does that.

I was perpetually stuck at 300 for a while.

@ Wonder

Doppelgangers

http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...ll=1#post71369

Like Morpheus except the ones from FE:A are shadows that turn into perfect replicas of the person and act like them.
    I still don't know if the Aversa I recruited from that map in FE:A is the actual or the doppelganger...

@ TRXD

In EG we're already preparing to make a "New Gensokyo" on one of the Planets.
    Mima and I came up with it at some point so...
    Challenge accepted
    Challenge completed.
    Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-21-2014, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Ok, cause I was wondering "I'm posting so why isn't going up? Is the post counter broken or something?" So now I know it updates at times.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@ Zekai

aye

oh and is this sort of what your looking for?

Comment

@Cucoo
          Well, I was thinking in EG's case that all characters in the RP would be stranded on a planet like in Starbound. From there, an SWR would occur. But even so, which character in EG would have which role?
          I can imagine that Mima might be The Aya and that someone like one of your OCs would be The Iku.

Even if you did make a New Gensokyo, none of the Touhou characters involved in SWR or could be aware of it would be counted. I'm merely going off characters in the RP meaning that all characters do not know what is happening and accidentally do another SWR.
          Last edited by Luna Pixu; 02-21-2014, 11:53 AM.
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@Cucoo

Sorry, that's not what I'm looking for.

EDIT: @TSU RPers

All currently used elements and their users are posted in the OOC.
            Last edited by Zekai; 02-21-2014, 12:18 PM.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Zekai, the post count won´t go up in the RP section since we were literally machinegun posting on the first ATWAG season XD

And the jack I meant is the one in ATWAG season 2 who is in Patchyps voile
              back to class!
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Goodmorning everyone!

@Cucoo

What are your thoughts on the FE:A Doppelgangers? Could you go into more detail?

What purpose would they serve? Why are they there? How did they get there? What will they do?

@TRXD

Well, it was said in PoFV that the residents' memory of the 60 year cycle was hazy, so after 519 trillion years of being dead, it would be reasonable if they didn't remember the SWR incident. Sure, they might think that it's somehow familiar, like deja vu, but they wouldn't quite remember what happened last time, or who the culprit was.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

@ S121

the Fire Emblem Awakening Doppelgangers are like "trashmobs" that could be used by someone evil...
                  The only reason they were hard as hell in FE:A was the fact that if you had like...a swordmaster with Lethality skill or your Grandmasters with Ignis
                  ...the enemy can eat through your ranks by the same odds that would allow you to go through theirs.

@ TRXD
                  what S121 said

EG takes place approximately 519 trillion years from now.
                  *the reason I picked that number...I can't remember.

Unless everyone had perfect memory...

Comment

Waaait.

Why are people apologizing to me?

I'm confuseeeed-

(*flaps cape and hides)

{Wriggle no don't hide- Goddammit!}

{Well looks like I'm RPing until Wriggle gets back~☆}
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@S121 and Cucoo
                      Hmm... I guess. After all, 519 x1012 years is an awful lot.
                      Just keep in mind that what I posted wasn't serious or anything. Just merely one of those random scenario things. If you've ever been to the Subreddit called 'Who Would Win?', then you would know what I'm talking about. Basically propose a scenario and see how users deal with it.
                      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@ TRXD

regardless whether you were serious or not, it's going to happen in EG eventually.

Comment

{Speaking of doppleganger, how bout a Ditto in AtWaG?}
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

I'm a little hesitant because of the fact that they could choose who they turn into. Who's to say they don't all turn into Yukari, or Takoizu? If you want a more realistic approach, what's stopping them from all turning into John.

I swear, I AM NOT discrediting any Character's abilities, but to be very honest, one John would be enough to kill half the Characters, even if they were in a team, and that's even if the doppelgangers have only John's speed, strength, intelligence, and reaction time. Let's not even delve into luck. Then you'll get an enemy that's almost impossible to kill, unless you have Takoizu or Yukari, but then you'll get a bunch of Yukaris and Takoizus running around, one-shotting everything.

Not unless you say they don't exactly know what they're doing. I mean, it would be pretty hard to adjust to boundary abilities, and if you tried to use them with no knowledge on how they work, you would fail in altering them. Of course, having Takoizu's speed, strength, intellignece, reaction time, and luck would most definitely kill everyone in a single post, even without her boundary hax.

I suppose my biggest concern is the fact that they could choose who they turn into. If there's five doppelgangers, then they could all simply turn into the strongest person in the group and kill everyone, including the person they're copying.
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

a copy is only that, a copy.

For what I know owers, abilities, magic, etc.. you call it, has different levels, the user becomes stronger or weaker depending on his her mood.

Take the example of an angered person, he/she will be so emotional that his/her abilities will be heightened (DBZ) if the character is depressed he/she wion´t care much and won´t have a will to fight

a doppleganger will copy the current level of the person´s abilities and can´t change that, so the real person can beat the copy if he/she has stronger willpower
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The Fire Emblem concept was to know your own weaknesses and attempt to prevent the AI from exploiting it while at the same time exploiting it yourself.
                                They can only change once and as a collective, they can only have one instance of a copy.

so there can exist only one John copy in one instance.
                                Plus they have to see you...They were technically spawn of this "wellspring of truth" which uses reflections to clone.

Comment

Working...
                                X