X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia

But from what I gather, it shares all the traits of the copied person, which means that it would assimilate their willpower as well.

From what Cucoo said, they're perfect replicas, which means they have everything the copied person has.

Originally posted by Cucoo
    Like Morpheus except the ones from FE:A are shadows that turn into perfect replicas of the person and act like them.
    That means that they can do everything the others can do, and if that's the case, then they can "get stronger" too. After all, they are perfect replicas.

In the end, it's a matter of overwhelming one copy at a time, hopefully when they are alone.

@Cucoo

Ok, that makes things a little easier.

What do you think about the above discussion?

What are your thoughts?
    Last edited by S121; 02-21-2014, 03:05 PM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Itīs still the same since the there is one key point they "act" and arenīt the same as the real person

the copy doesnīt share the memories of the real person, hence not having what makes the real person unique, a soul. Yes it has the abilities, strengths, weaknesses and intelligence, but it doesnīt have the willpower of the person

letīs put an example

The spartan is fighting to his replica and then sees the gap controller dying, what would be his emotions and what would be the copyīs emotions?
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ S1

Kristia was right

they are perfect replicas

...of you at the time of copying.

@ Kristia

false
        they have the memories and the personalities

to illustrate...I'm still trying to figure out if this one character in FE:A is the doppelganger or the actual.

The only difference is what you said: their abilities are exactly what you were when they copied you.

EDIT: To clarify...They will echo you. They can't really think beyond certain aspects...
        Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-21-2014, 03:45 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

So let's see here. I'm trying to get a complete and utter grasp on the concept. I already knew about doppelgangers, but I'm just trying to see the complete picture and all of its possibilities, how things could play out.

So, they do not have the resolve and willpower of the original, but they still have the same intelligence of the original, and feel the same emotions of the original. They can feel what the original can feel, but they can not draw strength from it?

As for intelligence, do they possess the same experience as the original, or are they just going off the basics of the copied person's abilities? Are they capable of more advanced skills, ones that required lots of training to learn?

Also, if they are static, does that mean they are unable to be buffed up? Let's say that there's a Renamon clone, or Takoizu clone, and a John clone, or an Edward clone. Could the Renamon/Takoizu clones make John/Edward clones stronger?
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@S1

1) They can display the emotions and memories (appear to think) but as for like an adrenaline rush...no. They are only capable of actual abilities.

2) They have all abilities, but not capable of advanced strategy. They have basic combat strategy, but don't expect them to do long term plans. They don't have understanding. They merely mimic what someone would do at an immediate moment. Monkey see, monkey do. They are mere reflections. They act the part, but they are not the part.

3) They can use any buff ability that you posses. If you have it, they have it.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok, that makes more sense.

Now everything is more clear.

If that's the case, then I don't see too much that could be a problem. Just as long as people keep their wits, they should be fine.

Just don't have it as a common enemy. It would get annoying to fight the same battle 500 times.
              Last edited by S121; 02-21-2014, 04:21 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Aye

the second point is why I said they are more like trashmobs.

Comment

Btw, FaF.
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

Sup guys. Listen, I got a music performance assessment tomorrow, so I'll be off tomorrow. And I'll be sleeping over at a friends house tomorrow. It's her birthday party. We'll be out to the beach on Sunday, so... Don't expect much of me...

@ Kristia
                    How do find Jack becoming a douce?

Comment

Never did I think that bowling could make you suicidal.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Welcome back!

Why's that?
                        sigpic

Comment

I used to bowl 125s. Today, only 80.

80!

And now I check forum and no update... TT TT
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                            And now I check forum and no update... TT TT
                            Here's an update! I'm leaving this community! Woooo!

Comment

Wooooo wait what
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

im back tired of school..

to answer your question wonder: I just feel like it, what I see him saying like so sure of himself and looking at everyone like lower beings. That is how i see it, but it is just an observation

Em.. why are you leaving major?
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X