X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dammit I am so sorry I passed out Wriggle, and Wriggle isn't even online... huh... well... looks like I'm mostly alone for now...

Comment

Oh hey Neo. What's up? I'm still here, but I have no one that's really relevant to you in any of the RP's so...

Comment

Oh... Sustic. Hey.

Yeah. We don't really have any characters that interact with each other at all huh? I mean there was that one time, but... it was only brief.

Me and you are really good friends IRL, and yet online we do not even have characters that interact with each other for some reason and it is so weird!

Comment

In fact Neo this is the first real time that the two of us really ever had a decent chat on the forums in the General Discussion, let alone in the OOC of any RP.

You know I really wonder how long this will keep up lol. Anyways what are you up to right now...?

Comment

Might not last for long. I've just woken up and I have to go to work in about 3-4 hours and I am going to spend the next hour or so (hopefully less) working on an app for EG.
            I'm also still dead tired, and I might just give up, sleep for an hour or so, wake up, then get ready for work. So same question you have asked me. What's up?

Comment

Well I for one am tired since I have been up all night, been playing FTB Unleashed (was playing with S1 on a server, but he kind of passed out...), might listen to some music, then go to bed until god knows when.

Comment

Quick pop in

@S1
                You think that's alot? Look at the Crytonian fleet of......... Eight ships. Not alot but still alot.

Comment

school is horrible this week and i just study, eat and sleep >_>

anyways, utsuh and wriggle, did we exorcized yukari in ATWAG? or we are preparing for the sosrtan's to do list?

just to prepare the ritual and anything that is needed for it
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Idky but I'm noticing that a lot of things have doppelgängers
                    And I'm thinking of using FE:A's doppelgänger enemies in AtWaG

Comment

Doppelgangers? Do explain.

Comment

@Isaac
                        Wriggle-senpai! I'm sorry for going to bed and not checking forums. I'll work on a post right away.

@Everyone
                        I've had a little fun thing brewing in my head for a bit and my discussion about Cole and Iku last night spurred it even more.
                        What if the events of Scarlet Weather Rhapsody happened again, but this time in each individual RP?

Spoiler: More info on what I'm talking about

So imagine that Tenshi appears in each RP, settles in a secluded location in the RP's world, and recreates the events of SWR. Strange weather occurring around different characters, earthquakes and such. This goes as far as almost perfectly recreates the SWR to the extent of several characters repeating similar events to what happened in SWR. So there will be one character who is located near Tenshi who always ends up fighting most of the characters, like Iku. There will be one who, of course, gets their stuff destroyed similar to Reimu. And then there's someone who destroys said stuff again, like Yukari.

This is on an RP-per-RP basis so a character in one RP can the same weather as another character in a different RP. The events in one RP do not affect the others and there is one Tenshi in each RP. So if you thought this was an inter-RP thing, you're wrong (but you can if you REALLY want to). Any Touhou characters who got involved in SWR or are potentially aware of what happened in SWR will not be included as they will know what is going on and immediately stop her. Of course, you can bend these concepts around if you think that no single character can fit a particular role or if you want to add some variation to the SWR.

My challenges and questions for you guys are (in each RP):
                        • Where would Tenshi settle?
                        • What weather effects would each character have?
                        • Who will be The Reimu?*
                        • Who will be The Remilia?*
                        • Who will be The Aya?*
                        • Who will be The Iku?*
                        • Who will get to Tenshi first (The Iku and The Aya* do not count)?
                        • Who will be the last to get to Tenshi and put a stop to her ways?
                        • Who will beat up a random character instead of Tenshi?
                        • Who will get mad and destroy The Reimu's* stuff again?

*The Reimu is the one to have their stuff destroyed by Tenshi. The Remilia stays indoors for the majority of the time and blames random people for the SWR. The Aya is a dick and tries to prevent people from going to see Tenshi. The Iku is just there and is located very close to Tenshi.

I want to see what people come up with for this. You can go as wild as you want or as tame as you want. You can create little stories for each character including who they fight and what they do during the SWR. Or you can go really simple and basic by just answering the questions with little to back it up. If you're not sure on how to answer this, I'll provide a basic AtWaG example:

AtWaG (Season II)
                        • Tenshi will settle on Mt. Everest.
                        • Weather Effects:
                          • Sunshower for Takoizu (like Mother and Daughter)
                          • Sunny for Ara (because she is The Reimu and it befits her)
                          • Thunderstorm for Cole
                          • Rain for John/Master Chief
                          • Cloudy for Mint (someone has to have a name pun in the SWR, a la Marisa)
                        • Ara will be The Reimu.
                        • Cole will be The Iku.
                        • Flandre will be like her sister and be The Remilia. She blames Shikieiki (only to annoy Otori), Xigbar, and Lisa. That or she will be a second Iku.
                        • Xigbar will be The Aya. He was sent to capture Tenshi for research but instead was forced to fight the numerous characters heading their way up Mt. Everest.
                        • Lisa from PSO2 will be the first to Tenshi but, due to her nature, she doesn't stop Tenshi. That or Tenshi tricks Lisa into thinking that she will stop.
                        • One of John's Season I ensemble or the Elsword Team will be last to get to Tenshi and stop her.
                        • Otori will beat up Flandre instead of Tenshi because Flandre blamed Shiki.
                        • Flandre will destroy Ara's stuff again because Otori made her go berserk.

My own notes for AtWaG's SWR: The SWR will not affect Gensokyo. Almost none of the Touhou characters are aware of what's happening except those that are in the real world. Flandre may be aware of the SWR but because of Remilia's role and Sakuya's (headcanon-headcanon) unwillingness to speak to Flandre, she does not know much about the SWR. Similarly, Shiki does not know about the SWR. Sure, Komachi was there and may have told her about the SWR. But do you think Shiki would really care about the lazy shinigami's antics? (again, headcanon)

Of course, this concept will not work in certain RPs. For example, Touhou Noire where Tenshi technically already exists in the RP but does not have her powers. So keep that in mind if you wish to apply this to certain RPs.

I might this over to a new random thread in the RP section, if necessary.
                        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Morning everyone

@Cucoo

The base doesn't need to have muscle detail, as long as it has eyes and a hoodie, that's fine.
                          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

hm.. wonder, I think Jack spounds like a douche.. im probably imaging things though too
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Morning and not going to ask what you're talking about.

@Everyone

I've notice my post count hasn't gone up even though I'm posting. Anyone have an idea why?
                              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai
                                I've noticed that for some post counts. I don't believe that it's a immediate thing. I think the counters only update every so often like daily or so. So it might just be that it has yet to update.
                                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Working...
                                X