Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia

Welcome back!
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

GAH I ALMOST FELL ASLEEP!
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

im back with a piece of internet
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Uu~☆ I'm so tired I'll go to sleep.

See y'all later~

sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Nighty night.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

well then, it is time to hit my pillow, Let´s see how the adventure goes later

goodnight ^^
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Goodmorning everyone!
                sigpic

Comment

@S121
                  Hello there. I just finished recording some content for my channel. On a par level in terms of my content but I'm still rolling with it.
                  Currently looking over a few things and waiting for Wriggle to come online. Senpai didn't notice me.
                  Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                  My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                  My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                  Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

Come online for what?

As for me, I finished up parts of the armor in FTB, but it's not done. I'm going to gather more resources right now.

Also, we'll be able to move your part along very soon, possibly even today. The reason I didn't move it along was because of Alvis showing up. That kind of threw things out of sync, or rather it forced each storyline into needing synchronization. Once Six gets a little further, I can advance your part, then hopefully advance both Alvis and the Elsword Characters. Once that happens, I'll advance all of them at once with a security breach.
                    sigpic

Comment

@s121

I'madevilwhenitcomestothingslikethat

But I don't see what you would need to re-sync there?

Comment

@Cucoo

Well, I'm trying to get everyone's story bits done before I move them on to witnessing a Prometheus Labs security breach. Think of the first security breach, but with bigass (<-- that's now a word ) turrets, experimental weaponry, and angry SPARTANS.
                        sigpic

Comment

@S121
                          Kristia and I need Wriggle in TSU. That's what.

As for AtWaG, hooray and oh boy... I can actually get down to more stuff but, due to this, I'm going to have to be more active on AtWaG.
                          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@s1

Ah right right.

Well then...Looks like I'll be able to showcase Alvis in battle.

Comment

@Cucoo

I don't know how durable Alvis is, but expect him to get knocked around a bit, especially when going against the Vengeance Turrets.

Their disintegration rounds superacid rounds are to be feared, even by cosmic beings. Since Alvis is essentially a machine, he should be especially careful, considering that they have EMP/Piezoelectric rounds. Just remember, the turrets have advanced scanning systems, so they will be able to figure out his weakness and apply it. (Great... I forgot to add what kind of targeting and scanning processes it performs... -_-;; )

HEFND Defence System (Vengeance Defense System)
                              Spoiler:
                              Name: HEFND Defence System (Vengeance Defense System)

Appearance:

Stats/Specifications:
                              Spoiler:
                              Chassis: Reinforced steel chassis.

Armor: MJOLNIR-grade Titanium Alloy with a thin inner layer of Ceramic Carbide. Hardened against EMPs, radiation, chaff, and jammers. Overchargeable energy shields protect the armor from attack.

Reactor: Up-scaled Fusion/Plasma Hybrid Reactor.

Weapon Systems: Gauss "Shifter" barrels, miniature missile pods, data-to-matter/energy materializer (Forerunner tech), integrated ammunition storage compartment, liquid Nitrogen cooling system, and an advanced AI assisted targeting system.

Base Ammunition: 20mm rounds and 40mm guided missiles.

Ammunition Types:
                              Spoiler:
                              The standard ammunition for the HEFND Defense System is armor piercing, high-explosive, discarding sabot rounds and 40mm, miniature guided missiles. Every round mentioned is a discarding sabot round.

Incendiary Rounds - White Phosphorus is used to create these rounds, resulting in the round giving off White Phosphorus capable of burning at 2,800 °C (5,070 °F). Variants of this round include Armor Piercing and HEI (High-Explosive Incendiary) Rounds, and can sometimes even be a combination of all three. A more powerful variant uses super-heated plasma that burns at around 24982.22°C (45,000 °F).

Electric/EMP Rounds - This electric round is created by using a highly piezoelectric material along the sides and parts of the tip of the round, then firing it at a target. The inside of each bullet has a miniature EMP generator that activates as soon as it is given power by the piezoelectric material after impact with the target. This electric/EMP round also comes in the armor piercing variety, allowing it to electrocute the target's innards, severely damaging vital organs and destroying power armor.

Acidic Rounds - Many of Prometheus Labs's acidic rounds are made with super-acids. Superacids are one of the few solvents that can even dissolve carbon nanotubes. Triflic acid, Fluorosulfuric acid, Carborane superacid, Magic acid, and Fluoroantimonic acid are the acids they use, with each acid being in ascending order based on acidity. Their strongest acid is Fluoroantimonic acid, a super-acid that is 1016 (10 quadrillion) times stronger than 100% sulfuric acid, and is capable of eating people and armor away almost instantaneously. When not using superacids, the rounds usually use Sulfuric acid.

Disintegration Rounds - Bullets made out of Hardlight are supercharged, then fired at the enemy. The result of being exposed to the Forerunner technology is the disintegration and encryption of matter for either storage, or deletion.

Chemical/Gas Rounds - Rounds that come in a variety of chemicals and gasses, each one created for a specific purpose. The most common one is concentrated poison gas, while others are highly toxic and radioactive Polonium rounds.

40mm Miniature Guided Missiles - These guided missiles have the explosive yield of 15lbs of C4, enough to decimate a bus. Each missile flies at an enemy at Mach 7.

Muzzle Velocity: Just under Mach 40 The gun system is based off of the M68 Asynchronous Linear-Induction Motor, otherwise known as the M68 Gauss Cannon.

Rate of Fire Two 20mm rounds per second. Can be overclocked to fire four 20mm rounds per second, but can overheat the weapon if used for too long. The missiles can all be fired, or can be fired one at a time at ant rate.
                              sigpic

Comment

@Cucoo

Still waiting for a answer in FaF.
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                someone is fighting for you.
                                –As long as you remember her,