Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
    Em.. why are you leaving major?
    Why, I'm so glad you asked! For one, I got tired of all the bullshit OCs floating around who pull plot points out of their ass. Two, when there are long, thoughtful posts followed by hollow three-line responses, it proves that the respondent lacks interest, writing skills and respect. Three, hardly anyone has gone out of their way to converse with me. I may be an antisocial dick, but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate being included in whatever the hell it is that you people do nowadays. Four, Minecraft's multiplayer still and will never work again for me, so that means interaction with the community and being pleasant again are thrown out the window. Five, I don't feel like being that friendly towards other human beings anymore. Six, I can't stand most members of the community, especially a certain 'builder' who simply cannot learn how to better her typing skills, let alone act like a normal human being.

And seven, the old community that I came from has come back, complete with the cesspool of people I enjoy RPing with. So to hell with it! If I had friends here, I'd regret this decision, but I most certainly do not have any. Goodbye, and for chrissake guys, get better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@Major

So you feel that way about us?... Ok...

To correct you on some points before you leave, you were not included in things because you didn't put yourself out there enough. Sure, you posted in the RP Discussion every once in a while, but not enough to actually build a friend-type relationship with any one of us. I enjoyed speaking to you, especially in the RP chat in Mumble, but if you consider that meaningless and have no regrets about leaving us, then there is not much I can do to stop you.

Secondly, we never claimed to be professional RPers, we do this for fun. We're not writing a book, we're doing it because we enjoy RPing with friends. It is a way to get to know people and it brings us together. Some of us have English as a second language and can't help the grammatical errors. Hell, some of us aren't literary geniuses. We're not able to simply let the words flow and create amazing posts. To be honest, if you want us to get better, then stop insulting us and try teaching us instead. Maybe you should make a thread telling us what to do and what not to do. Tell us how to improve. I'm going to be vary honest with you, b*tching about it is about as effective as sitting on your thumb.

To be honest, I'm sorry you feel that way about us and want to leave, but if what you say is true, then you never really cared about us anyway. I would try to sugarcoat this post for you, and maybe even try to beg you to stay, but I don't think you're the kind of person to like that kind of thing, and I have enough respect for you to give it to you straight, to be completely honest with you. After all, you are the one that started all this, and if not for ATWAG, then this place would have probably decayed into a dead section of the forum. That one RP is what sparked the entire RP thread.

Just know that if you do decide to come back, we will still be here, and we will welcome you back.

Goodbye. Enjoy the rest of your day.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

*flutters cape

Ah'm awake, y'all!
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Welcome back!
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Well major, I actually was enjoying RPing with you in Noir and was hoping to do it too in TSU

but well.. you are acting as Kilecus so I won´t force you or anything.

Yet you should be careful with what you say
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Major

I agree with S1, and you might not see this if you already left, but it is true that none of us ever admitted to being geniuses and do we need to be geniuses or expert writers to Roleplay? It could help with writing posts, but it's not entirely needed.

Most of us RP for fun. I also have to agree with you when you say that you are tired of people pulling random plot points out from their asses (I know I occasionally do that to, but I never said I was a perfect RPer either.) I've seen Zekai do this a few times, like when Zero was with Kris when my witch character Maya made a first appearance. His character got into an argument, then flat out yelled that his mother was killed by a witch.

If I was Zekai I wouldn't have made a reveal like that until much later into the RP, where I would have slowly made up some sort of build up instead of just introducing a personal plot point out of nowhere with someone he just met. I was kind of pissed when he did that, and I should have told him that he should have waited for such a reveal that his mother was killed by a witch just because Maya was around. He should have built up to it, and he's not the only one who is at fault with their own problems.

Most of us do pull plot points out of our "asses", make characters when we need something to do, and other things. I mostly make characters because I like filling out character apps, and I like to see what others think but that's just me.

So I agree with you there, but I agree with S1. If you feel that way about us and want to leave, then we can't stop you AND if what you say is true then you did never really care about us. I must thank you for bringing in ATWAG because even if it is a sloppy mess at the beginning, a lot of us had fun with it and even brought some of us to make RP's here (in my case remake an old RP from the MC Forums where I started RPing... and where RP's are mostly terrible...)

Anyways like S1 said, goodbye and have a pleasant day.

Sorry for sounding mean or harsh, I normally don't try to act this way but your thoughts about us did kind of rub me the wrong way. Sorry.

Comment

@Major

Alrighty then, I guess this is the second time I say goodbye to you. As always, you are always welcome to come back here again if you wish.

Oh an by the way, I have a question for you, what's a normal person anyway? I'm certantly not a normal person, none of the other people I know are normal persons and I'm sure that you aren't a normal person either.
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                someone is fighting for you.
                –As long as you remember her,
                you are not alone.

Comment

@Major
                  bye.

@everyone else
                  Hi.

Comment

@Wonder

Welcome back!
                    sigpic

Comment

I love these long posts I'm not gonna bother reading. Major wants to leave... Bye. I'm not gonna say anything because I don't give a shart. He wants to leave, who am I to say otherwise. So yea...... Bye major.

I'll just say I'll miss your uncanny taste in good video games...

So anything I missed?

Comment

@Wonder

Well, John went back to the party for Annie, so you might be able to have Jason come too. Do you want him to come?
                        sigpic

Comment

@ Wonder

just needs a response from Jason in AtWaG so Shulk can do something again

Comment

Well... Maybe, I don't have anything planned for him yet, so I'll decide on it. I need to post on Yuyuko and I'm waiting on SUS for EG.

EDIT: I do need Jason, as it occurs.

Comment

*Crops to Avatar size
                              *Works as Avatar
                              MRW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDFWiH4Do3k
                              Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-22-2014, 05:31 PM.

Comment

CUCOO YOUR NEW DAMN PROFILE PIC IS SO GLARING IT'S HARD TO IGNORE XDXD YET IT'S SO AWESOME AND SCARY AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X