• Show
Clear All

Ikr~

And this...
    This is just the beginning.

NEXT UP! ANIMATED SIG PIC!

Comment

I´ll have an epilepsy.. XD
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Kristia

@ SUS

Kiara put the serum in a container. She couldn't see it without lifting the container that's over it.

Comment

@Cucoo

Oh... I thought she had removed the container.
          editing

Comment

Damn it, Bunny Must Die! My arch-nemesis in gaming and the universe of Metroidvanias! Why doth thou have good music? Just found another good piece from it. In fact, the final boss theme from it, Fairy Tale.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_7PRTfN_D4

This makes for such a good battle theme for Trista. It has that shying but almost cosmic feel to it which is perfect for her. It might not be dramatic or intense but it fits her perfectly. Thing is though, Trista will almost never engage in combat. She usually gets very scared of anyone that attacks her meaning that she'll either just cower in fear and use wards or she'll run away.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

so im back with energy to post, where am I needed?
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Aside from EG...wait...what are people waiting for in EG:P ?

Comment

Mara is recovering from the overcharge and its getting back on track

John explained Hajime and Eve who he is as they also did

Idk what happened to Mima

and finally I think you would say something about the sanctuary if I remember

Spoiler:

Comment

So... much rage... So much f*cking rage! KINISIS!!!

@Kristia
                    No, no real posts needed at the moment. Noire is on the verge of dying and we still need to wait for Wriggle in TSU.
                    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@ Krstia

I mentioned that there's a second set of doors that lead into the tower. They're on an open air bridge with archways over it.

Comment

ok let me post about that cucoo

sadly Touhou Noir will surely disappear TR now it´s only wonder and me, I was actually waiting for something or someone to join the oni, but looks like it will end

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                          I was considering sending Illusion over but it isn't really possible if only you and Wonder are going to be the only ones. Sure, a story can be made from these characters and these RPers. But Noire was designed for a good number of people with 4 (GM included) as the absolute minimum. The major flaws with Noire were my lack of experience as a GM, my laziness, and also the overall design of it. It just was not suited for our style of play. Its setting was too specific and a bit hard to get a grasp of without due knowledge. The world was rather restrictive and underdeveloped. And the overall theme of the RP was too restrictive as a whole. Removing character abilities and completely wiping most things we love about our character made it a dull husk of an RP. It was a basically a shallow detective RP with a hint of Touhou.

I might pick up the Touhou AU concept again in due time. Maybe do the Shadowrun idea because Mima brought it up today. (Would be interesting to see Rika as a Rigger or a Decker.)

Comment

its up to you TR, maybe you can come up with an ongoing story to continue the RP

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                              Oh, I have most of the Scarlet story (the main story) figured out. But I'm not sure on whether I would be able to carry it out. I need the support of RPers in order for it to work. Without sufficient RPers and RPer support, it cannot work.

Comment

Hm.. Yuugi is searching for her friend and is willing to do everything she can to obtain answers, I don´t know about wonder, but the oni can team up with the Onosuka detective

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X