Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@TRXD and Kristia

If need be, I'll join.

Which characters have already been taken? Which ones are being used for plot bits?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

hm.. Yuugi, Wriggle, Byakuren, Komachi, the scarlet family

I think those are
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@S121
        The major plot characters and/or RP characters are: Most EoSD characters except Cirno, Daiyousei, Rumia, and Koakuma. Byakuren (now up for adoption). Yuugi. Komachi. Shikieiki and several others.
        The character listings in the OP show who is taken. There is a Mokou up for adoption if you want her but you'll have to remake her app if you want to use her in your own style instead of how she was made by Jacobus.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Alright, going to bed. Good night
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

goodnight Katrix
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
              You forgot Mystia.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@TRXD

Well, I'm thinking of using Utsuho, and depending on how Byakuren has been played, her as well.

@Katrix

Nighty night.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

g'night katrix

anyway...

quick double check on what we are waiting for in EG...

Comment

@Cucoo

Sorry, I've been really busy today, so I haven't posted.

I'll get on that right away.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, I'm back from my friends house and just finished catching up on posts.

@SUS

So you hated that I revealed a bit of Zero's past early on?
                      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I think SUS is right about it Zekai, you just blurted out something deeply important about your character and those
                        things usually are revealed when facing something important in the middle of the story, not at the introduction

Spoiler:

Comment

@Zekai

Well I didn't really hate it. I just found it annoying. It just seemingly came out of nowhere without any buildup it seems. From my perspective it was Kris and Maya talking, Zero got angry because of a witch (which I would have been fine with until the big reveal), then he gets in a fight with Kris, then says a witch murdered his mother quite quickly.

Normally in a story or RP there would be some sort of build up for a bit. I mean we are on the first day of the RP in TSU and a pretty big and seemingly important personal plot twist was revealed without much real morning.

I found it annoying than hair pulling angry, but that's because I'm used to some sort of buildup before such reveals.

Sorry but I do find you a good RPer, and TSU won't really be the same without you or your characters. You were one of the first people who applied to TSU which I am grateful of.

Comment

I just had an absurd idea...

So I was having a nostalgiagasm by going back to Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon's sound track

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QelFaW2lLhg

And it made me suddenly want to bring in Marth.

But then I thought on which version I wanted
                            Then I realized something...

Robin has a deck of cards...
                            these cards contain the spirits of heroes past...

....Robin could summon an army of Heroes of Fire Emblem and lead them as their head tactician.

excuse me for a second, I have to fanboy about what I just realized...

Comment

@Cucoo

Uh...

Well have fun with that! *Grabs my Black Rock Shooter plush* Well now if you just can wait a moment... I must go fanboy over something of my own.

Comment

@SUS

To be honest, that isn't a big reveal that needed a build up, it just tells you why Zero really hates witches.

Sent by Phone using Tapatalk
                                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Working...
                                X