X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wriggle

Well I can't say that it has armor capable of surviving the sun's temperature.

To be honest, I don't really know what else to put. Do you have any ideas?

If you have no ideas right now, then just consider it something Nitro can upgrade.

@Cucoo

True.

I guess what I was trying to do was somehow distance myself from the other Arm Slaves, to make mine unique somehow. I at least have mobility. You see, my Arm Slave can move like a human, giving it unprecedented flexibility and mobility of its limbs.

Yes, that's actually an image of a man in power armor, but it still looks a little mech-like, right?

http://indulgy.net/eC/6G/C3/18507048...89zAFf3Moc.jpg
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@Pringles
      Will do.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@ S1

Aye, and I can see how in a competition mine would be a trump card in open spaces...

given enough space, AETHER can put immediate distance between an opponent and assail them with the gun mode of the sword or make lightning fast strikes with the sword moving at those rapid speeds.
        Fact: you can't beat what you can't hit.

In close quarters, he would have to rely on his shield and sword to block with thrusters giving him the agility he needs...but still he would be at an obvious disadvantage.

and there's been a question I've had: where is the line between powersuit and mech?

Xenogears, Xenosaga, and even Xenoblade

the main reason why I'm looking harder at mechs
        Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-26-2014, 04:37 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Not a single clue on that question. It seems that the line is somewhat blurred.

I usually go by this reasoning:

If your feet and hands aren't in the boots and gloves, then it's a mech.

Anyways, for my Arm Slave, his advantage is the fact that he can move differently from other mechs. Thanks to his mobility/flexibility, he can do things a normal Arm Slave can't and a human can. I want him to be decent all around, but his main strength will be attack power and mobility/ability to dodge.
          Last edited by S121; 02-26-2014, 04:45 PM.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

You know, I was thinking that Skari wouldn't really use the AI too much. In fact, she may go as far as override the AI in some instances.
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            someone is fighting for you.
            –As long as you remember her,
            you are not alone.

Comment

For anyone actually reading the bio on Hector, no, I do not mean the war with the Mechon. He'd have to be ancient for that...

Comment

@Wonder

*believes Hector's from the Mechon War*

"OLD MAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!" XD

*runs away from Hector*
                sigpic

Comment

Old maaaaaaan!

*runs towards Hector
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

OLD MAAAAN GENJI!!! Oh... wait... We're not talking about Genji? Oh...
                    Well, that's my random post of the day.

Here's an interesting idea conceived by someone. What if the video game industry was a world of its own and the game companies were characters within it? Here's a image which describes what each company might be like. Oh and Team Shanghai Alice is in this.
                    http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...65/068/644.jpg
                    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@Everyone

What would you guys say would be the heat tolerance of the Arm Slaves?

I want to add plasma-based weaponry into the wrists of the Arm Slave, but I don't want to incinerate people on the first shot.

@TRXD

Haha! XD

Where did you find this?
                      Last edited by S121; 02-26-2014, 05:49 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

@Pringles
                        Plasma lasers are anywhere between 10^6 and 10^7 degrees Kelvin.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

@S121
                          That image I actually found deep within Know Your Meme's imagebase. It was a very lucky find.
                          I've been finding an awful lot of Sailor Moon-Avengers crossovers in the AU section. This both concerns me and interests me. 1. Because I love both of those things. 2. THEY SHOULD NEVER BE MIXED!
                          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@ TRXD

I will say its accurate depiction

they even included Monolith-
                            wait...that's not MonolithSoft...

waaat...

Comment

Just read more of the game company description image. And... HAL Lab is an oneiromancer?! Yes!

Anyway, here's something for all you otaku. Try and identify as much media as possible in this image. I dare you!
                              http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...94/785/20c.jpg (You may want to zoom-in the actual webpage if you do not have good sight)

Comment

@ TRXD
                                out of all of them I only recognized like...20 that I could name. Some I just know exist.

Comment

Working...
                                X