X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wriggle

Oh... Right when you said there was a thunderstorm too.

Well, hopefully the power comes back soon, right?

@Katrix

Welcome back!
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Wow apps are hard to make.

And yeah, that light ain't coming on til tomorrow. Good thing I have my phone...

But I'm getting... Sleepy...
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Oh, by the way, before you guys go to sleep. Could one of you post in hurt heal, so I can post?
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

It says you posted an hour ago so you still have to wait and you just want to kill of Youmu.

Sent by Tapatalk
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

Yeah, but I often end up having to wait several hours more because I was the last to post. Now I'm simply eliminating that problem.
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            you are not alone.

Comment

@katrix

In hurt heal ye don't have to worry bout double posts

Comment

@Cucoo

Wait, you don't? In that case, yay

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                you are not alone.

Comment

@Cucoo

She's going to keep doing hurt x2 on Youmu until she's gone, all her posts has been that.

Sent by Tapatalk
                  "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Well... Another day gone down in a complete spiral. Had to do some god awful statistics work in the morning, do some boring dot to dot stuff in Math (I'm not joking. Today's work was basically a bunch of dot to dot crap), and then...
                    Chen broke down today. This is the second time in the past few weeks that he's broken down. And when he breaks down, he breaks down. Chen has a deep affinity towards technology and when something goes wrong, like the college network goes unstable, it isn't nice. And with my current state, I was almost about to give up on Chen and leave him to it. I would go into more detail but the sheer thought of a distraught Chen is bad enough. I don't want to even discuss the after-effects of it.
                    I'm still in college with Chen. He has since calmed down and is alright now. I'll be here to make posts where necessary.

Also, @Zekai
                    Katrix is a guy. At least, I'm pretty certain that he is. (Don't kill me for not truly knowing, Katrix!)
                    Last edited by Luna Pixu; 03-06-2014, 10:54 AM.
                    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Tr, if Chen is easily breaking down, there must be a good reason for his way of acting.

Don't let his moments of unstability overcome your relationship with him
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                        I know what happens with Chen. He trusts me enough to explain what's the matter. And I already know why because... Well... It's hard to explain but I know what he's going through and why he behaves how he behaves.
                        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Good morning.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Goodmorning everyone!

Time to crank out some posts.

@TRXD

Welcome back!

A rough day, huh?

Here's something to cheer you up.

http://static.zerochan.net/Flandre.S...ull.998325.jpg

@Kristia

Welcome back!

@Wriggle

Welcome back!
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

Then keep going with your way of how you two act

Things may go up as they may go down. That is how all kind of rellationships go

Rebeca and I have had our arguments and pur stress at school and works have fueled those arguments. What we had done to stop before chaos comes is to make a total stop and vent off so we can explain what happened and understand
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@S121
                                You used the wrong link.... Can't see the image.

@Kristia
                                Erm... Kristia... Both Chen and I are guys... And we're both straight... I'm merely his caretaker/friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X