X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@wriggle

Ok, I just gotta make their apps and figure out what level they are.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Goddammit S1 now I'm regretting not choosing Krieg from Borderlands 2... it would have been so much fun to RP as him...

Comment

what a good way to meet guys, having a boulder ready to crush us XD
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Real quick how strong is your character physically? Just a question S1 wanted me to ask you...

Comment

she is really strong, the zweihander needs a powerful wielder for it to be used, even stronger to be used as a single handed sword.

let me search for its details

EDIT

here is its game information

One of the gigantic straight greatswords.

As the name suggests, the Zweihander is held
            with two hands, buts its wielder must still be
            inhumanly strong. It is this great weight
            that sends foes flying when hit solidly.
            Last edited by Kristia; 03-06-2014, 03:05 PM.
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Sorry I couldn't ask you. -_-;

I'm trying to calculate the stats for the Vault Dweller and the Dovahkiin. I'm debating on whether or not I should start them both off at level 5, or 10. I'm also trying to figure out what they will have, along with their perks/spells/skills.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

the info is up there utsuh

btw, we must put a level on them?

My wanderer is level.. 151 >_>

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                  Well Vault Dweller and Dovahkiin are from Bethesda so they need those perks they get from level.

Besides, level 151 is... Overpowered ^^;;

Btw, is Kris just wanderer, or does her backstory include being in the group of treasure hunters?
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

You never answered (or saw maybe) my question regarding TSU. Is it okay if I have Kathryn go over to the lake?
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    someone is fighting for you.
                    –As long as you remember her,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

the level dowsn't mean she can 1 hit her enemies, its just stats so son't worry wriggle. The wanderer is powerful and skilled, but can get tired and hurt like any human (I still die when three enemies make a quick combo in the game)

As for backstory, there is none in canon. it just saya she is a rraveling wanderer when theyput her in the asylum

Sorry that I didn't see it Katrix, sure you can do it ^^

Spoiler:

Comment

Backerino.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Ladies and gentlemen, I have found the perfect character that Trista could cosplay as. And no, it's not Serena/Usagi from Sailor Moon... It's this girl!

Chocolat from My Mental Choices are Completely Interfering with my School Romantic Comedy. She is undoubtedly the cutest character (except for Furano) in that show. And Chocolat looks almost exactly like how Trista is supposed to. Long pale blonde hair, blue eyes. The only problem is getting Trista to actually cosplay as her or even cosplay as a whole.
                          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

She reminds me of Victorique from Gosick. Maybe you'll find something interesting there

Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
                              Gosick, huh? I might have to check it out in due time. Maybe like tomorrow or over the weekend.

Of course, I'm going to head off my computer and switching to my phone for any late night posts.
                              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

I think you'll love her. Quick summary of her. Typical Tsundere, loli, loli voice, reads 5+ books in different language at one, live in a doll-house(not in size, but appearance) in the middle of a hedge-maze, extremely smart, can probably solve any mystery in 5 seconds considering she have enough knowledge. Yeah, you get the idea. She carry the whole show in her shoulders. Without her, the show would have been nothing. Here is a review of the show. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocRVhfwZkR4
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X