X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

frienship is a relationship TR, it is similar to closer ones

You care for your partner wether he/she is a friend/family/spouse/etc.

I don't see the problem if you guys care for eachother since you two are friends. That's what friends do
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@TRXD

There you go.

http://blog-imgs-18.fc2.com/k/r/o/kr...0409224404.jpg
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

I wonder how I'm going to introduce Ellis... In fact, I'm wondering whether I should wait for Pringles' character to post for Ellis or not.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Try postung hin walking through the street or sonething. Easy stuff can be the best
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Wriggle quick question.

Isn't Ellis a carrier of the virus in L4D2? If he is then he would be immune to the virus himself, but he would still spread it. I'm supposing he was cured when brought to the real world so he is no longer a carrier?

Comment

@SUS
              It's unknown whether he is a carrier or not.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

I know I'm nitpicking, but it's いらっしゃいませ (irasshaimase). You put いらっさいませ (irassaimase).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Comment

I knew I was missing something.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@Pringles & Sus
                    I made headway for our little arc. Jump in whenever you are ready.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

So when does it take place? Same time period?

AAARGH!!! Now I can't decide between the Dovahkiin, The Vault Dweller, and Steve! DX

There's so many possibilities for each character!

The Vault Dweller has all those perks and has power armor. The Dovahkiin has magic and has swords. Steve has magic hands that can craft anything and can regenerate health.

It's such a hard choice... There's so many possibilities. What archetype will I create? What will their specializations be? Just what exactly will be needed at a particular time? Potions and advanced magic, or mininuke launchers and science?
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Let's see...

Ellis - Mechanic
                        Scout - Speed fighter
                        Kris - Weapons expert
                        Mega Man - Tank (From what I see)

So we need either mage or healer.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

That's the thing. Both Characters can fill that role. The Vault Dweller uses drugs and science to do that, while the Dovahkiin uses magic and potions. They are both tanks, depending on how you build them, and they can be stealthy.

They are Jacks of all trades.

I think I might pick The Vault Dweller. He is supposed to be a smooth talker and is good at bartering, depending on how you build him. He has power armor, which will protect him, he has good offensive capability, he has some really powerful medicine, and he can create strategies using his Pip-Boy's map.

What do you think?
                          Last edited by S121; 03-06-2014, 02:31 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Most of the characters are reckless go-getters, so I think someone steadfast would be the best.

A smooth talker might be needed for a lot of situations... But then again Dovahkiin can up his Speech too...

Damn Bethesda and their similar perks xD

Do what you have to do, my buddy Keith and I got you, everybody is coming through.
                            Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 03-06-2014, 02:36 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

You know what?

I'll use both. The Vault Dweller is not as good at creating items as Steve, but he is vary good at turning garbage into deadly weapons, like flaming swords, garbage shooters, landmines, grenades, armor, and many other things. Meanwhile, The Dovahkiin will provide amazing buffs to his allies and will be able to easily hold his own in a battle, thanks to his harsh environment and fights with dragons.

Both Characters are very similar, but what makes them different from each other is what makes them truly invaluable to any team.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                                A smooth talker might be needed for a lot of situations... But then again Dovahkiin can up his Speech too...

Damn Bethesda and their similar perks xD

Do what you have to do, my buddy Keith and I got you, everybody is coming through.
                                Okay. Ellis, Volnutt and Scout are running out of the temple, so have your characters outside or something.

[EDIT]NVM, Sus made the perfect entrance for Dovahkiin and Vault Dweller. Do what you gotta do, everybody is coming through.
                                Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 03-06-2014, 02:41 PM.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X