X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Katrix
    Can read 5+ books in different languages all at once... It appears that Patchouli has quite the competition there.
    From what I can gather, she seems the kind of character I would like. But then again, there are a good number of character types that I like.

But back to Trista's cosplay, I'm not sure if I want to know the kind of reaction Trista would get. Nosebleeds everywhere! Not to mention the sheer embarrassment and nervousness that she would have.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

Oh, yeah, I forgot, she pretends to smoke a pipe too.

Well I'm off for now. Good night.
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

@Pringles
        Posted on IC to allow for either Dovahkiin or Vault Dweller to enter the fray. If you come back, readerino please.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

when you think life gives you lemons, it gives you limes

had a heck of a day, but managed to pull it through and take advantage of it -w-
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Krispia
            Weird. I got Citrus instead.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

indeed it is interesting, try adding water, it tastes really good
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I finally finished "The Lone Wanderer's" app.

What do you guys think?
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

@S121

It's very un-S121y. It's just kind of lacking detail.
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

Where?

I know that I didn't go too into detail about most things, but I was trying do get his app done as soon as possible, due to being urged to do so.
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

@S121

Biography: *Insert Fallout 3 Plot +DLC's here* After all that, he was suddenly transported to the real world, where he is now a treasure hunter/mercenary.

You could also say a little bit more about his powers.
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

Good morning.

Also, in Pringles' defense, I did the [insert Wiki here] in my app too cuz I was lazy and didn't want to take more than 30 minutes in my app.

From what I heard in my mumble, Pringles at least spent a day trying to get ONE app done. He still has second one to go.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah I have to agree with Wriggle and S121. He spent an entire day almost just working on that app (was pretty much in Mumble all day myself with S1 so... yeah.) Getting stuck mostly on the inventory, and stats for the Vault Dweller. I kind of won't blame him for doing something like that for his Bio which from what I assume might even be a bit hard or tiresome for S1 after all the work he had to put into the other stuff.

Please note that I am not trying to attack anyone here. Just stating my opinion. Even though his app does seem slightly off for something he made...

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.

@Katrix, Wriggle, and SUSTIC

Yea, the problem with Fallout and Skyrim is the fact that you need to actually play the game to get the plot of the character. It's much more difficult to type up their bios because anything could have happened to them during their adventures. I'll be sure to add the main questline, but it will take a while to do so, considering I have to list off all that happened during the main questlines AND the questlines of the DLC's.

@Katrix

Actually, I put a link to all his powers. It tells people all his perks, his stats, and skills, and his damage resistances. Here's the link. (http://vault106.com/characters/MaxHale)
                            sigpic

Comment

@S121

Yeah I under stand that. You don't need to write it entierly on your own. You could take what's on the wiki and modify it. As for the powers, that pages doesn't tell me much as I don't know what those numbers are relative to.
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

The maximum skill level you can reach is 100, which is considered "Master" level. 15 represents the "Average Joe", the "noob", the guy that knows JUST enough to get him by. 15 is what you start off with at LVL1.

As for the perks, most of them are already calculated into his damage resistance and other stats. As for his accuracy in VATS, I have the equation in the "Notes" section of his app.

OH! I almost forgot! I was going to add some parts to his armor from the PPA mod. You see, normal power armor is basically just a shell. I was going to add just the basics, maybe an EMP module and a thermal override module.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X