X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

............................... I don't know where to send Haseo. I know I'm going to have him fall on someone for some humor but where?

EDIT: @Wriggle

Thanks for letting me use Youmu for the intro post, you can have her back now.

I'm going to bed, it's almost 3 am. here. Night everyone.
    Last edited by Zekai; 03-20-2014, 02:49 AM.
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@NeoFox

Here's Detroit.

http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...ll=1#post73767

And here's Prometheus Labs.

http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...ll=1#post73789

Is that all of the ones you needed?

@Wriggle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMxH7JLVdhc

@Zekai

Where did you have in mind?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@Zekai
        I have oh-so-many options for you.

Just to name a few.

- Falls on Flandre who's sleeping.
        >Flandre gets pissed.
        >Rated PG

- Falls on Aya sleeping.
        >Momiji patrol spots Haseo.
        >Momiji gets pissed.
        >Rated PG

- Falls on Mokou sleeping.
        >Mmm. Fried human.
        >Rated PG-13

- Falls on Rumia sleeping.
        >Oh... Oh dear.
        >Rumia.
        >Please put something on.
        >Rated... R?
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

im just saying guys, just be warned that there are others who may get harsh
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah I think it's about time I head in too.

See ya peepz later.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Good morning everyone

@S121

Could you post in FaF before you go to sleep?
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              someone is fighting for you.
              –As long as you remember her,
              you are not alone.

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                - Falls on Aya sleeping.
                >Momiji gets pissed.
                >Rated PG
                Actually, if we're going by canon, it'd be more like..

-Falls on Aya sleeping.

-Momiji's patrol spots the scene.

-Momiji laughs out of spite for Aya.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Good morning.

@Mima
                  Trueeeeeeee.

But in this RP, Aya IS a Daitengu, so Momiji has no choice but to protect her.

Begrudgingly.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Hey guys goodmorning.

Is Mumble down for you all again?

Comment

@Sus
                      I think it may be. I tried connecting to the Mumble server via phone when I saw your post. It didn't connect me.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Man... My connection was terrible last night. I was constantly disconnecting here and there. Could barely even check the forums or do anything.
                        In fact, I actually had a post ready for TSU but I got disconnected just as I hit post. Meaning that all progress was lost. Oh well...

Also, speaking of RPs, I'm having thoughts about leaving AtWaG. I am constantly drawing up blanks in that RP and I'm not sure on how much further I could continue in it. I just feel like I cannot actually provide content for it and I'm just grasping at whatever I can. There are also other factors in AtWaG which have made me consider leaving it, but those aren't too big. I wish I could explain my reasoning in greater detail but I cannot find the right words to say.
                        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Posterino'd for you Pringles

And can everybody just take some chill pills and relax?

sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Hey guys, what's up?

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                            - Falls on Flandre who's sleeping.
                            >Flandre gets pissed.
                            >Rated PG

- Falls on Aya sleeping.
                            >Momiji gets pissed.
                            >Rated PG

- Falls on Mokou sleeping.
                            >Mmm. Fried human.
                            >Rated PG-13

- Falls on Rumia sleeping.
                            >Oh... Oh dear.
                            >Rumia.
                            >Please put something on.
                            >Rated... R?
                            I'll feel bad for anyone who's asleep and Haseo falls on them but I can picture him falling on Rumia. -Falls on Rumia belly first, pushes up and shakes his head, opens eyes and sees a naked girl under him, she's pissed and blasts him with darkness-
                            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Goodmorning everyone!

Breaking news!

Apparently I'm a hypocritical opportunistic leech that wants glory for myself, even though I genuinely think some systems were truly a good idea and should continue to be used. Ain't I a bad guy?

Anyways, Mumble's up, and I got a lot of sleep. As it turns out, my inability to make posts really was tied to my lack of sleep, so I'm ready now. Expect posts ASAP.

@Katrix

Yep, going to work on that now. Expect one fairly soon.

@TRXD

Could you explain more?

Perhaps I asked Flandre a question that was too open ended. That might have thrown you for a loop, especially since I didn't fully explain what the training room is capable of.

@Wriggle

Chill pills will now be administered by our favorite (9). *takes "chill pill" (icicle) to face*

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pu...cirno_9764.png

Anyways, I'm on it now. Expect a post soon.
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

@ S121

exceptions

that statement was honestly directed at everyone that doesn't contribute.

It's just getting frustrating because when I introduce a system it's met with resistance which to me looks a lot like "I reject this idea and will never accept it."

When I really want ideas that everyone can agree on

Unfortunately the only thing that everyone can seem to agree on or are passive on is the destruction/rejection of everything I do.

I understand "tearing an idea apart" but there has to be some metaphorical "putting it back together."

When ideas are lobbed out and are just shot down, it gets frustrating.

Perhaps I've been raised too much on the thinking of an engineer which is where someone takes an idea, throws it out there, and everyone contributes to the idea which causes it to slowly evolve into something magnificent.
                                Last edited by Cucoo5; 03-20-2014, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X