X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cucoo

Then all we need to do is check the IC for the posts.

Hang on, I'll check...
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Here's something for SUS.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

dang.. my body doesn´t want to sleep

so how are you people?
        Last edited by Kristia; 03-22-2014, 03:45 AM.
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle and Cucoo

Ok, Hannah's legs were blown back into the building, meaning that her head is the final piece.

http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...ll=1#post71714

@Kristia

Welcome back!

Well, I'm getting back on track with posting, and am feeling a little sleepy.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@Kristia

You have a boy? (I know you actually don't)

Sent by Tapatalk
            Last edited by Zekai; 03-22-2014, 03:40 AM.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

damn sleepy brain, I didn´t check that I forgot a letter,

I fell asleep the moment I got home early and just woke up, my body is active, but my mind is still between real and dream world
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

It happens.

Sent by Tapatalk
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I see that at the miment Im noot needed, so let me go to my comfy couch, it is attracting mw

good night

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm heading to bed too.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Morning guys.

@ S121
                      I remember I had that on VHS. Ah, the old days... Know what song I remember? 'The Trail We Blaze.' The nostalgia.

So, is anyone gonna find a use for Grezcht's scaring service on TSU?

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                        Yea, the reason I was thinking light and darkness is because they have a sort of primordial feel to them, as if those were the oldest magic types, ones that are essentially the basis of positive and negative, the very foundations of the universe.
                        This is what I was also thinking. In the beginning, there was only darkness and light. Two opposites that lay the foundations of our world. From there, the other elements of magic began to form.

But, it leaves something to be asked. The creators or the bringers of magic, the Trinity, are three brothers. If one brother brought darkness and the other one brought light, what did the third one bring?
                        Did the third one bring the basic physical elements of Fire, Water, Air, and Earth? Or did the third bring something else?
                        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

Good question.

Yes. One brother brought in Light magic to the world, and another brought Darkness. The third brother created the elemental beasts which helped bring elemental magic into the world. The Elemental Beasts soon became the Guardians of the respective elements. This third brother was the most powerful because of this ability.

The other two brothers saw this, and were impressed. They had then created elemental Guardians of their own elements (dark and light.)

Comment

@SUSTIC
                            Elemental beasts? Damn it... That's another idea for my fantasy novel series being brought up by someone else. First, that thing which Zekai was going to do for a RP. Now, the Incarnation/Guardian idea. How many more ideas will turn out to be almost the same as my fantasy novels? Keep in mind, this is something that I initially thought up of more than a year ago but never got round to doing.
                            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@TRXD

Oh... DAMN o-o sorry about that... I didn't know...

Comment

@SUSTIC
                                Thing is, no-one knew. I only mentioned about me doing a fantasy novel or even a series of them. I never went further into because I was too busy and that no-one asked about it.
                                Besides, it's a major coincidence that we had almost the same idea for two different pieces of media. Emphasis on almost.

Comment

Working...
                                X