X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reimu's in the Inventory with John and the others, if I remember correctly. Wouldn't really make sense in that case, though.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Cucoo and Mima

The f*cking Holy Grail's bunny. Damn scariest fluffy creature in existence. :'(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgj3nZWtOfA

Anyways, Time to fill in the blanks.

The Eternal Light and Ethereal Darkness are spiritual entities that can be awakened with specific rituals.

Upon awakening, The spirit of Eternal Light would plunge Mana into eternal order, while the shade of Ethereal Darkness would plunge all of Mana into darkness, granting the Awakener extraordinary power that bends to their will, however, the power of the Ethereal Darkness tests the soul and if the Awakener is not worthy, will become a puppet of the Ethereal Darkness.

From the Eternal Light and Ethereal Darkness, all types of magic are born. ________(3)____________
      The Elementals are powerful entities with their basis derived from the (Light and Dark).

@Zekai

Actually, Reimu might be a little preoccupied right now. Technically, she's not even in Gensokyo. She's in The Inventory, a club that sits within a pocket dimension.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Sup guys.

Following up on the whole thing with light and magic, it's kinda true. Neither darkness was destined to be evil nor was light destined to be good. Look at Mare and Dex. Mare isn't inherently evil. He just hangs around the gang for a good time and good scares. Dex isn't inherently good. He scares people for fun and will even, if told to do so, scar someone.

So... Where I needed?

Comment

@Wonder

Welcome back!

Well, there's Prometheus Labs. Just a heads up, the post was made a couple of days ago.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Right, right. The interrogation room?

Comment

@ S1

It's gonna keep coming back to that concept of both being entities...isn't it?

Ok I'm gonna go with that where the Spiritual Entities are like the sentient mind of these two Crystals (Mana is divided into Luminos and Nox, so there would be two crystals respectively)
              The Nymphs will be the embodiment of the Elementals but will be more like....seasons.
              Summer is Fire
              Fall...wind...maybe....
              Winter is Water
              Spring is...earth?
              ...or maybe I should flip Spring and Fall...

Kiara is the Water Nymph so she represents winter...
              Which makes...sense...

Though it excludes a lot of possible elementals...

maybe? Thoughts?

Comment

@S121
                "First, shalt thou take out the holy pin. Then, shalt thou count to three. No more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count. And the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count nor shalt you count two, except proceeding to count to three. Five is right out! Once the number three, being the third number reached, then lobbest thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe who, being naughty in thy sight, shall snuff it."

Wait, so does that mean that Valve cannot wield the Holy Hand Grenade?
                Last edited by Luna Pixu; 03-22-2014, 08:43 PM.
                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@ TR

Comment

Double post

There comes a point where I need to remind myself of the K.I.S.S. principle

Ladies and Gentlemen I have created the simplified calculator system

I've opened a Prototype Sheet that anyone can tinker with.

In other words It's in Beta and I need Beta Testers
                    Last edited by Cucoo5; 03-22-2014, 11:09 PM.

Comment

.................. Now I have to think of someone else for him to fall on.

Sent by Tapatalk
                      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@ Zekai

If you're desperate

Pick one

Robin - Only if you want to be in the Sahara Desert

Morgan - Only if you want to be surrounded by an army of Shadow Links and some Reaper thing that you would have to ask Mega about.

Lucina - Falchion-to-throat

Link - Same As Morgan

Eleos - Only if you want to be shot by a .50 cal sniper at point blank in the head

Nero - Only if you want a hell of a lot of guns pointed at you, tranqed, and finding yourself in the middle of somewhere with no recollection of what happened.

Lisa - Wanna be in a city about to be destroyed by a bomb?

Shulk - Yuuka's Mansion Party

Alvis - Prometheus Labs...where there's enough fire power to kill 99.9% of anything.

Klaus - Same as Nero

Meyneth - Same as Nero

Lady Palutena - All I can think of is hilarity

Comment

@Cuckoo
                          He's only looking at peepz in Gensokyo.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wriggs

oh right

so that reduces it down to

Shulk - Yuuka's Mansion Party

@ Zekai

Yuuka's Mansion Party. That might be a good place to "drop in"

Oh and wriggs, if you do consider joining SIF as a shopkeeper, I'll make a special class called the Shopkeeper class. Brokenly High Defense and Resistance stats. Practically invincible.

Just in case of Bandits.
                            Last edited by Cucoo5; 03-23-2014, 12:01 AM.

Comment

@Wonder
                              You do know that I replied to Solid Snake, right?
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Did you?

[checks]

Comment

Working...
                                X