X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, Wriggs, but I don't see it. This was my last post.

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
    Groznyj Grad

Snake smirked.

"Can't have been that long. Only been four months. It's me, Snake. From Australia."
    okay, it's a tiny thing, but I have nothing to add...

And wriggle........

Solid snake... And Big Boss... Are not... The same... Snake.....

At all........

Comment

@Wonder
      How am I supposed to know I never palyed any MG
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Now you know how I feel.

@Cucoo

As Wriggle said, I'm keeping him in Gensokyo for now.

@Mima

Youmu opened a portal so he can appear anywhere but if she's not in Gensokyo then I have to come up with a new idea.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@zekai

Yuuka's Mansion Party
          Last I checked, Yuuka's mansion is in Gensokyo...

Comment

@Cucoo

I guess I could send him there. Just tell me who's there and please link me to last post used for there, I just caught up on TSU's IC to post and now getting back to AtWaG's IC, only on page 49/308.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Wriggle

Uhh, Utsuho's not in The Inventory, she's either somewhere in the Bamboo Forest, or at Eintei.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

@Cuckoo
                Actually, my mansion is-

Shut up Yuuka.

Hmm... A separate job class just for me. Now I need to find a necessary picture for it.

Mind posting the link to OOC if you made the thread yet?

@Pringles
                Shiiiiit
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

I need to finish up a few things story wise on what the magics are tomorrow but the link is in the op of this thread.

(The funny part is when you look at when I made it)

And I know where her mansion technically is...i just say gensokyo as a collective term

P.S.
                  Shattered Ice Flower

P.S.S.
                  I need to adapt a character app form for it.
                  Which I can do tomorrow

So in other words its just not ready yet.
                  The calculator is ready which can be used for tinkering with things.
                  I have the Shopkeeper class set up in the calculator.
                  Last edited by Cucoo5; 03-23-2014, 01:32 AM.

Comment

@Sus
                    FYI
                    Theres something in TSU OOC That requires your attention

Comment

Okay I'm back, but I will also be heading off to bed soon. I had been playing Elsword ALL NIGHT trying to become a Rune Slayer. The FINAL quest in the Job Class Advancement Quest chain is a pain in the ASS!!! It takes FOR FREAKING EVER TO DO.

I ran the same 3 dungeons about 30 times each or so. Luckily weekends have infinite Stamina so... yeah at least there is that.

Anyways I am now a Rune Slayer, and I shall wait for Wriggle to catch up and become a VP. So okay then... goodnight ya'll! I'll continue to be on Mumble for 30 or so minutes before I leave for real. Tomorrow when I'm more awake I'll check the RP's apps and stuff.

Comment

@SUS

I haven't gotten a chance to play Elsword yet and I even figured that the quests for the final Job Extensions was going to be difficult. Anyways, congrats on being a Rune Slayer and night.

I'm going to be heading off too everyone.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

WAKE-UP SIGN [BLOW A MOUNTAIN UP]
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Anyone that knows the agony of being killed by RNG crit should cringe.

I'm working on making this a bit more intuitive but what you're looking at in the above picture is a battle simulation I rigged against an OP Shopkeeper (Anna because FE.) and an OP Bandit.

The Results are saying that the Hypothetical Results would have been a victory (Anna survives with 56 HP and the Bandit is ded.)

The Actual 1 Results is that if Anna strikes first, Bandit will be down to 19 HP and Anna will be ded because of critical. (Or if Bandit Struck first it would have been Bandit at full health and Anna ded.)

I just felt my RPG self cringe and crawl away into a corner.

Comment

Ohgoddammitthatsignaturepic

I need to learn how to Walfas now.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

"GAWOOOOOO!"

God damn it, Kyouko! I was having a nap!
                                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Working...
                                X