X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Trista and Cygnus' intro arc is done now.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

for what I know, Katrhyn and Kris one is about to get the revelation of being a mermaid and Kris would be in awe about it

Then The wolf still has to meet Trista at the lake at night

I think that place will be important for Kris
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Mkay, let's list the day arcs left.

Kris and Kathryn with the revelation.

.... Any more?

Comment

@Wriggle

Uh... did you forget Dave Wriggle? In TSU he is kinda just standing there blankly with a sign saying STATUE in bold on it right next to the entrance to the female dorm.

Comment

I was questioning that. I thought I missed the part wherehe left or something...

Comment

Wonder the arc with finding Hannah's legs (only body parts left) is almost over.

Also anyone forget Andrew? He is kind of a bit worried right now since he lost his notebook (his current notebook he has been using in the RP. It has something special.) He is also looking around the pathway to the Shopping District right now for it.
              Last edited by SUSTIC; 03-27-2014, 05:13 PM.

Comment

@Sus
                IGNORED! AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Idk, maybe Trista could notice Dave before she enters the apartment.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                  I wouldn't be surprised if Trista regularly visited there at night. Given the calmness and supposed seclusion from everywhere else, it makes for a perfect place for Trista to gaze upon the moon.
                  Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                  My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                  My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                  Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Also a batch of NPC's is coming in soon to TSU. So keep an eye out. Some will be Staff NPC's in the districts, some will be normal students.
                    Last edited by SUSTIC; 03-27-2014, 05:21 PM.

Comment

@Wriggle

Uh, didn't you actually say that Trista went into the apartment?

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                      Female Dormitories

"Yeah." Cygnus smiled back. He stood there as Trista went into the apartment, stood there for awhile. Alone, but not truly solitary, as he will see her again, tonight, when the stars and the moon align together.
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Uh, do you mean TSU or did you actually mean AtWaG?

Btw, Mira was chasing after Andrew, in case you forgot about that...

Comment

@Pringles
                          Well that post was to guess the outcome of what would happen. It's up to TRXD to either just have Trista go in or notice Dave first and thn go in. Either way, my ending stands.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder

Damn I meant TSU not ATWAG. Editing my previous post.

Also I did kind of forget about Mira =-= sorry...
                            Last edited by SUSTIC; 03-27-2014, 05:24 PM.

Comment

I also didn't see any reply from Voile.

sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

H I did. Was just too busy to post, otherwise... I forgot.

Posticizing...

Comment

Working...
                                X