Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Mima

Ok, working now.

@Krisstia

I don't think that's allowed. He needs to be a video game character.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

hmm.. I think I said the character imfor the RP was related to Phantom, I didn't say he was that character though :P
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

then what about your earlier hint?

and a hint about him that surely someone will know, he fights alongside a techno guy and a gothic girl
        What game is he/she from?
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

doy! that was written so you guys could know he was Danny phantom, the tecno guy is tucker while the ghotic girl is Sam, they are from the same show.

There is afame were many nickelodeon characters are in an adventure

But the character im talking about is already in the RP and was acepted since season 1. That character has similar traits to The hero of that cartoon
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

SUCCESS!

I was able to recruit a new member to our merry band of RPers!
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

RP GROUP LVL: 12+1

(/ =w=)/

Comment

@Kristia

Mara?

@Wriggle

Really? Who is it?
                sigpic

Comment

Weeeeeeelll... Looks like I really f*cked up John's canon. -_-;;;

You see, there's two parts that I messed up with, and I feel like crap for it because even after MONTHS, pretty much an entire year, I STILL get things wrong.

Okay, first off, his heat tolerance is much lower and is at around 5,000 F, making the plasma weaponry much weaker as well. Not only that, but apparently just one or two plasma shots can melt straight through the armor, even thought it can take a lot of punishment in the games. Even in the comics, he was able to shrug off five fuel rod cannon blasts at once. I don't want to invalidate everything I stated in season 1, so I'm going to keep his heat tolerance at around 40,000 F.

Spoiler:
                  Titanium Alloy Outer Shell: The outer shell of the MJOLNIR armor is comprised of a fairly thick titanium alloy. This plating covers the chest, arms, hip, legs, calves, feet and hands. This alloy is very resilient, can take significant punishment, and is nearly impervious to small arms fire. While enough shots from armor piercing rounds will breach the outer shell, the suit can take a few glancing blows from them without compromising the armor. The outer shell of the all MJOLNIR suits is covered with a refractive coating to help disperse the heat experienced from Covenant energy weapons. However one or two direct hits from any Plasma weapon will compromise the armor plating.

Secondly, the whole thyroid implant/sex drive problem. I have come across some information that states that after a certain amount of time, his body's defenses would break down the chemicals acting on his body, making the thyroid implant inert. That means that John is normal. He was normal this entire time. I'm just going to say that his sex drive is not suppressed, but he doesn't know that, and because of that, he thinks that he feels no attraction towards women. I told Mima about it, and he was able to back up what it was saying. Basically, John is a perfectly normal guy now, but he's still somewhat frigid/oblivious, and doesn't know that he's fine now. Easy fix, no worries.

(Source)
                  Last edited by S121; 03-27-2014, 12:30 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Um... i was told to post here...

Comment

Welcome to the forums Doilboy35!

Comment

@Doi

Welcome to the community!
                        sigpic

Comment

Hmm

Who are we waiting for now?
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Welcome to the RP group!!
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            someone is fighting for you.
                            –As long as you remember her,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

@Wriggle

Me remember?

I will try to post soon. I just need to find my last response with Max. I will make a quick post with Max and the others as soon as I can.

Comment

Oh right.

It's post 3092. I also need Scout and Volnutt to hop into the car at New Delhi.

Sleeperino. Good night.
                                Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 03-27-2014, 02:51 AM.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X