• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to sleeperino.

Good night~

sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

and I shall follow wriggle´s idea, brain turning off in three, two.. one.e.ee. bzzzt

goodnight^^
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle and Kristia

Nighty night.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Posted in TSU and AtWaG, since no one helped me find the last posted for Yuuka's Mansion, I just winged it.

@Wriggle and Kristia

Night you two.
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Goodmorning people.

Comment

@Neo

Morning.

Sent by Tapatalk
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Ugh... I only slept for like 4 hours... yet I feel wide awake... and yet I feel like crap... (back just a little stiff, and I have an awful taste in my mouth because I forgot to use mouthwash last night.)

Anyways who all is ready for the Timeskip again? I know Zekai, S1, TRXD, I think Wriggle, and Katrix are all ready right? All we need is Kristia, Neo, and who else?

Comment

@SUS

Only 2 of my characters are ready. Still have to wait on the other 2.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Good day everyone

For what I know Trista still needs to meet Kris at the lake at late night-midnight
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Yeah, but that's after the timeskip

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      someone is fighting for you.
                      –As long as you remember her,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

@Kristia

Yeah the Timeskip is only to about 10:00 PM at night in the RP. Currently it's like 2:30 in the afternoon or so.

Comment

So what's going on today with everyone?

Comment

@SUS

After playing catch up on an anime, going to catch up on as much of AtWaG as possible.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@SUSTIC
                              The timeskip is meant to go to moonrise which should be 7:30PM. Because Trista needs to meet Cygnus at 8PM and I want Trista to meet Kris before then and also show off her powers to their full extent.
                              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

Oh yeah =w=;; My mistake. Good thing the time skip didn't happen yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X