• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodmorning everyone.

Comment

@NeoFox

Welcome back!
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@Kristia

Good here now since internet is back.

@Neo

Morning. I did a post towards Rachel in TSU.

Sent by Tapatalk
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Oh my god! FTL: Advanced Edition is sooooo good! FTL on its own is great but the expansions to it are really nice. New systems, more ships, better shops, and more events and sectors. And then there are some convenient little things like renaming crewmates and better crew stationing. There's just so much I really like about Advanced Edition. I should really considered streaming some FTL: AE. Like either on Friday night or Saturday.
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

Welcome back!

New game, huh? What's it about?
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

@TRXD

That's good I guess. I don't know what game you're talking about so I couldn't say.
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@S121
                It isn't a new game. It's rather a large update/expansion for a game.

FTL is a rogue-like space combat game which has you in charge of a ship and its crew. The objective of the game is to make your way through 7 (8 if you count the flagship fight) sectors of a galaxy and escape from an incoming rebel fleet. Along the way, you will have to fight a multitude of enemy ships. From rebel scouts to Zoltan energy fighters, rebel elites and Slug interceptors. Each enemy ship is unique and can have very interesting crew members of varying races. These can include the warrior-like Mantis, the mechanical Engi, the telepathic Slug, and more. The sectors in the galaxy are randomly generated and every run is different. I wish I could tell you in what ways it changes but there's too many.

The management and level of strategy you have to put in is great. The variety of possibilities allow for some awesome runs, like my current one. Mima, SUSTIC, and Wriggle are aware of one of the things that happened. I really recommend checking out some YouTube channels like Nerd3 or NilesyRocks for a good idea of how the game can play out. I highly recommend people to play it if they haven't already.
                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

Ok, checking out a video of it now.
                  sigpic

Comment

@Zekai

I'm so sorry for not noticing this earlier, but late is better than never, right?

You have read a lot of the story of ATWAG, right? Did you read the prologue? If you did then you would know that the characters have been in this works for a few years. I don't mean to try to bash on you, but I want you to know. One way to fix it could maybe be to day that someone wiped his memory or something like that. Another way to fix it could be to have him be something that Org. XIII created and he then escaped or were let out.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    someone is fighting for you.
                    –As long as you remember her,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

I'm on page 60 something of S2 (not going to read S1). The prologue gives a bit of info and I did read it and what exactly are you talking about?

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Eh, problem with your post S1. Huntress is already running away from where Eleos was. She's gone from sight.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Zekai

Did you at least read the prologue for S1?

Here is the important part.

In 2042, three years after the horizon incident, the 'Character Problem' reached its climax. Events were put into motion that no higher power could put a stop to, actions that no normal human could ever hope to stop. Japan was the first to fall as the actions of a depraved character created a domino effect, destroying buildings and raising nefarious organizations into the light of day. SCAE, Special Character Apprehension and Elimination, tried to do what they could to stem the tide of incidents that were happening in Japan, London, and other locations around the globe, but as a result of poor funding and little support from the world's governments, they could only perform clean-up operations. Humanity was forced to watch as their world burned before their very eyes.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

Ok but that doesn't answer the question. What are you talking about exactly? Organization XIII erasing who's memories and doing what?

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@Zekai

The Horizon incident was the event that brought all the characters into the real world. That was three years ago. Yet Haseo acts as if he entered this world today.
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

That's simple. He was floating in the space between the game world and the real world unconscious the whole time.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X