X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodmorning everyone. I feel well rested for the first time in a while.

Comment

@SUS

That's good to know.

Sent by Tapatalk
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@SUSTIC
        Hoorah! Your sleep cycle is fixed! Or nearly fixed.

I have to say something straight off the bat. Yesterday, on the temp. Mumble server, I was very close to giving you the same treatment as I do to Chen sometimes. I'm not going to say more but I think my caretaker instincts are beginning to take over...
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

Wait what? What kind of treatment do you mean? O-O

To be honest yesterday on the temp mumble server I was just posting random images I found because I didn't really wish to speak all too much. I like talking to you guys in Mumble because well... I got used to you guys. I'm just not used to everyone else of Yukkuricraft aside from the RP community TT-TT

Comment

@SUSTIC
            Like I said, I'm not going to say more. If I do, it would most likely result in increased social anxiety. All I'll say is that a specific few phrases between you and a specific builder caused my instincts to kick in.

It makes me think of a few things... Hmm... You'll have to get back to me in due time. I'm currently in a games club while simultaneously looking after Chen. I am checking forums and such so feel free to say stuff. But if I don't respond, you'll know why.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Okay then TRXD. I won't make you tell me or anything.

Also to be honest I don't remember anything I said yesterday =-=;;

Comment

Not a good morning... I have a fever of 104.3 degrees right now.

Well no work for me today... Maybe.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@SUSTIC
                  Oh f*cking god... Now another person appears in the club, goes by the online name of Razex... (T__T) He's a person who is similar to Chen but has a minute rivalry. Razex never focuses and is the most disorganised person ever. And I usually have to manage him as well as keep him from arguing or getting arsey with Chen.
                  Razex is a nice lad but there are so many things about him which just... *sigh* I'm not sure what to say... It's a good thing that I don't have to take care of him like I have to with Chen. From what I've seen, taking of Razex would be much more annoying and a pain in the ass compared to Chen.

Pray to Tsukuyomi that I get through this without having to discipline or snap at Razex...

Comment

Posterini in AtWaG
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

John was going to talk to Annie. He motioned over to a secluded part of the room so that they could talk in private.
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

@Kristia

This is just something I noticed about Kris. She just went to her room, put her things away, left her room, left the hotel, went to the marketplace, bought clothes, and returned to the hotel in the time span it took for the others to finish a small conversation, which only took about 30 seconds. What she did should have taken at least 20 minutes.

I don't mean to complain or nitpick, but could you try and stretch out your time next time? It's just to make things a little more reasonable in terms of time.
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

@Pringles
                          OhshitIforgot.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@Everyone in TSU

Also on top of what S1 said in TSU people have been going from the main building, to the different Districts and locations on the campus in single posts. When it should take the time span of several posts to reach locations. I mean a normal walk from the main building, to the Shopping and Restaurant Districts take 10-15 minutes. When going to these districts, and even other areas don't just have your character do something then in the same post they went and got to the Shopping District if they were at their Dorm. Instead why don't you all do something like in one post have your character do something, then decide to go to a district. Then in the next post have your character walking or heading to the District, then in like the 3rd or 4th post have them arrive.

Having a character do something, then leave their current location, and immediately arrive to their destination in the same post while someone else's character is walking to one location to another while having a conversation among the course of 3-4 posts with them arriving at where they want on the 5th post or so GREATLY messes with the flow of time and all in an RP and it can get SO FRUSTRATING.

People try managing your time. Take several posts to do something, and arrive somewhere. Not just 1-2 posts. Have them do it in 4-6 posts instead. As like I said, if two characters are having a conversation that takes 10 to 15 minutes over the course of 4-5 posts, and another character somewhere else in the area does multiple things which would have taken them like 10-15 minutes in one post can really f%#$ with time in an RP. It's just annoying. No one is omnipotent, nor fast enough to do something that takes 10-15 minutes over the course of say 4-5 posts in just 1 post. It's just BS to be honest.

Everyone is guilty of it, and I have to say people should try managing your time better in RP's.

Hey Katrix this is another General RP Advice thing! Thanks to S1 to be honest. I just helped touch upon this.

Comment

@Pringles
                              Fixederini
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

sorry about that utsuh, I do have to check on my posts when I do get enough time
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X