X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@SUSTIC
    And this is why you have me around to help "manage" things.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Finally finished the app for Meta Knight. Decent, to my standards.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Why am I awake at this time of day ><

Whatever. Good morn.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Goodmorning Wriggle.

Comment

It's quiet. Aren't you people supposed to look at my app and accept it or something?

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

I didn't even see that.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Even when I said in here that I finished the app?

Comment

Yes, actually.

Besides, Pringles and SUS are better at accepting app than I am anyway.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

I guess i'll just wait for them then. Even though you accepted Kirby's app perfectly fine.

Comment

I'm back. Been playing TF2 with TRXD.

Checking your app now Mima

Comment

Did someone die or something? Why is it so quiet here?

Also good morning
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        someone is fighting for you.
                        –As long as you remember her,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

I don't know. My internet is done so I only have phone to make posts.

Sent by Tapatalk
                          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

school has been hell like yesterday and im full of homework this week

how are you people tonight?
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Internet is down on me.

Sent by Tapatalk
                              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

so how you been zekai, how are things over ther?
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X