X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia

No worries. It's just a matter of taking care next time.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Just saving this here for later. It has to do with a concept for an RP.

These say we use 65% of our strength.
      http://mindhacks.com/2010/01/02/the-...uman-strength/

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/...st-very-scared

This one says we use about 1/3rd of our strength.
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscle_...ion#Physiology

(Search Code: Adrenaline Strength)
      Last edited by S121; 04-02-2014, 10:35 PM.
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@SUS

I always thought the time laps always happen when we did that, traveling from one place to another.

Sent by Tapatalk
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

Uh... no not really...

Unless stated otherwise it does not count. It also won't make sense if someone does something like having a conversation with someone and it takes 10-15 posts, and someone does something that takes 10-15 minutes in a single post. I see it happen often as others are traveling from one district to another in a single post when others like me and say S1 have our character reach the districts over like 3-5 posts. Maybe longer if they get in a conversation with someone. People in TSU need to take several posts to reach locations in TSU, especially if others are taking several posts to reach a place.

There can be exceptions.

Say I make a post saying Andrew left his dorm and started on his way towards a location 15 minutes away, and it takes about 3-5 posts to do it. Then I leave for a few hours IRL. When I come back I see there was a conversation that took 10-15 minutes in the RP among other characters. Then I can make a post once I return saying that Andrew had arrived since 10-15 minutes had passed in IC time while I was gone.

I will go more into detail later. Kind of busy IRL currently.

Comment

@ SUS + Zekai

Translation: It's a careful balance of figuring out if other parts of the IC have moved. (It's why I like to put characters on Standby...)
            Let others "progress" the time in the IC while you just sit back and wait for when the appropriate time comes up...

Meanwhile I'm thinking of somehow consolidating and refining some of the notes and equipment used in EG by mainly Aion, which can then apply to others.
            *Not going into too many specifics with the boots because I'm just queasy every time I think too hard about what it's doing...

Notes:
            Spoiler:

- Orion's Legacy: Consists of the remnants of the fighter frame: X-01 "Sonic Blade," which Aion modified into X-02 Eclipse Blade

- Nemesis: Although obviously an AI, Aion believes her to be connected to the conscious of his sister, Tina.
            She is capable of existing in a spirit-like form (hologram) outside of the vehicles she is incorporated in alongside Aion.
            Her appearance:
            Spoiler:

Hologram:

Android:

- Knowledge: Because Aion hand built X-02, he knows its systems inside and out. However he is not the most adept mechanic; he can tell when something is wrong and what needs to be done to fix it.

- Weapons:
            Aion himself carries a broad sword that can separate into two single-edged sabres. This is known as the D-Helix Sabre. It is also a versatile gunblade with the barrel aligned with the blunt edge of the sabres or the blood channel of them combined. Capable of firing moderately sized energy pulses in a shotgun manner. In addition, the blunt side of the sabers has thrusters allowing him to swing them with greater force.

His fighter, X-02 Eclipse Blade, has a full complement of non-guided missiles known as SPARROWS. Small, fast, and designed to pierce armor to cause structural damage. They do not explode, but the sheer quantities fired at one time make them effective. A single pod has about 300 SPARROWS and he can choose how many to fire off at a time. X-02 has 4 pods equipped at any given time. SPARROWS are most effective when 100 are fired off at once.
            It also has an energy pulse Gatling gun where its ability to fire is tied to his fighter's power core. If energy exists, it can fire.

- Armor of His Fighter:
            Capable of withstanding the extreme strains and temperatures of hypersonic flight makes it resilient against energy based weapons, but slightly weak to physical trauma (like missiles) due to the light armor plating.
            Shield generator can be focused onto smaller portions the metal plating in order to create a more resilient protection against all attacks.

- Glide Boots
            His boots serve multiple purposes: the first is to cut off blood flow into his legs while retaining the organic limbs functionality, second to increase his leg’s strength, and finally overall mobility and agility on the ground. They are capable of generating a force field on the soles that makes it so that the wearer can “glide” along the ground with no friction. Combined with the thrusters of his blades, this allows Aion to accelerate on the ground faster than normal.

- Personal Environmental Shield
            A shield generated with Aura Energy that negates or dampens most environmental hazards. Typically allows the user to survive in hazardous environments that have anything that can be converted into breathable atmosphere. Therefore it serves as a means to survive toxic atmospheres as long as the needed breathable components exist. It also allows for short underwater exploration as it could separate out the breathable components of water (oxygen) however…oxygen poisoning…
            It cannot protect fully against physical damage; dampens various effects like freezing or burning.
            If focused, can create a resilient defense.

- EVO Jacket
            His jacket is for all climates, adjusting body temperature to accommodate the environment.
            - AURA Jacket
            A variation of the EVO Jacket with more armor and concentrated Aura Shielding; designed for combat and Aura energy manipulation.

Comment

ugh.. my body aches in exhaustion..

kids.. homework.. bad food.. super hard essay.. add them up and you get an uber tired Kristia

how are you guys?
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Rough day Kristia?

Well I introduced Kirby, and now he is outside the SDM.

Comment

the armored duo may notice him if the pink sphere causes some ruckus

And yeah, it was a hard day, school was hard with an essay which was made of only 8 questions, ech of them valued ten points of my total score of the unit. So there I am with three books and my notebook taking quotes and information for almost four hours.

Work wasn´t a walk through the park wither, high temperatures makes kids irritated and hell breaks lose when that happens. Im just glad I was taking care of two sleepin babies while my cowokers were on the frontline
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

So is Aion missing the lower half of his legs?

@Kristia

Welcome back! :P

Well the good news is that you are here and relaxing after a hard day's work, right?
                    sigpic

Comment

you are right utsuh, and even better, I got 79 of the 80 points and the teacher was ecstated about my answers that I got the full 100

Im so hap- ack! *falls on couch*

It was a well worth thing

Spoiler:

Comment

@s1

No, the organic leg is still there, the boot just...creates an isolated system that somehow prevents his natural blood going into his legs.
                        I have concepts but...makes me feel ill thinking about it.

Comment

@Cucoo

Why's that? What process does it follow?

It can't be that bad, can it?

@Kristia

OH NOOOOOO! XD

Well, it's good to see everything paid off with the test.
                          sigpic

Comment

and.. now my dog is using my stomach and lower ribs as bed. She loves to lie there haha

hm.. I wonder if my love for wolves could have influenced me to get a husky

and even more, does my love for a certain fox could have influenced me to get a yellow hoodie and using purple gloves

(medicine time, yay)

Spoiler:

Comment

Hello everyone

Internet kind of disappeared right before i was going to make my posts yesterday, so I had no time there. I guess I have to write them now.

@SUSTIC

Alright, added those two last bits.

I do have something of my own to add to that as well. Please don't make what you can a filler post. A post with maybe one or two lines made just to function as that in between post. They serve pretty much no purpose, and if you can't find out what to do in a post, then waiting is better. You also have to remember that at times, there may be other things that makes it so that you can go away from that advice. One such time is when everyone is just about to timeskips and there are just a few people left.

That reminds me that i have to write that last post.

EDIT: Alright, ready for timeskip
                              Last edited by Katrix; 04-03-2014, 01:54 AM.
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              someone is fighting for you.
                              –As long as you remember her,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

@Kristia

I think we're all inspired by our Characters in some way.

@Katrix

Welcome back!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X