X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodmorning everyone.

I just woke up like 15 minutes ago, and I'm already on the forums. Also good news for today as well.

I have today off as well =w=. Yeah I was getting ready for work when I checked the calender, and when I saw that it was the 5th I saw that I had wrote that today is a 2nd day off. So I will either be...

A: Active today

or

B: Wanting to spend time on my own.

Judging by how I have not been too active until somewhat recently I'll try to be active today.

Comment

@NeoFox

Welcome back!

Sorry for not being here yesterday, I was just busy all day, then fell asleep at 7 PM.

I'm up now though, and am posting as we speak. I just have a lot of sub-posts to make in my post, so it will take some time.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Ah it's okay S1. I kinda got busy with some minor cleaning around the house yesterday as well.

So yeah let's try and RP today!

Comment

@NeoFox

Ok.

Also, I'm almost done with the post.

Just a heads up in case anyone thought I fell asleep or disappeared.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
            @Zekai
            I made a post for you.

@Wonder
            Because Touhous' sizes (height and otherwise) are not officially defined. An artist can depict Yukari as a flat-chest even though she is a lot more healthy in the other artists' arts.

I myself prefer myself with meat on the chest, thank you very much.

*include Sassy Wriggle picture here.
            Actually, I do think ZUN made a height chart a while back, though it's mostly early Windows characters

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I'm back from eating a cheesebagel, with some hot cocoa.

Now here is something for ya. Apparently Zero's current voice actor (and someone else to re-voice Iris) had redubbed the infamous "What am I fighting for!?" scene from X4, and damn does it sound much better than the original.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgRX38ucT_c

Comment

@NeoFox

I checked the original.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHN6vOzDs84

Wow, the US version was kind of... bad. XD

I agree with what you said, the new voice actor easily did a better job.
                Last edited by S121; 04-05-2014, 08:55 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

everyone, my day is beautifully dead, so Im sure I´ll fall asleep in any moment

I saw you guys were asking about height issues. Here is one I found that may help you
                  http://danbooru.donmai.us/data/fb914...cb3ecf80b8.jpg
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Krispia
                    Image no workerino.

Good morning everyone.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Afternoon everyone.

Post incoming for wherever I'm needed.
                      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Kristia and Wriggle

Welcome back!

@Kristia

Hmm... Most of them are about average in terms of height, but some even exceed that and are in the tall range.

Based on the CDC's average height recording in 2013, the average height of a human female is 63.8 inches (5 ft, 3.7 in), or 162.052 centimeters.

The average human male is 69.3 inches (5ft, 9.29 in), or 176.022 centimeters. (Yay! I'm slightly above average! XD (5 ft, 11 in/1.804 meters))

That means that Reimu, Keine, and Parsee are about average for their gender (even though some of them are not human or are were-youkai, which might not matter anyway), while Yuyuko, Ran, Yukari, Kanako, Sanae, Eirin, and Yuugi are above average, with Kanako, Eirin, and Yuugi being taller than the average human male.

Considering that people a couple hundred years ago were shorter, that means that Youkai were actually quite tall in their time.

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/bodymeas.htm
                        sigpic

Comment

@wriggle
                          Byorgh.

Comment

here is the image again wriggle

http://i.imgur.com/8JpmgvY.jpg

Yay Im just at the same height than Yuugi <3
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I guess I'm around Kanako.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

TIL there are actually FIVE different "Fire Emblems"

◾The Shield of Seals - A shield in Ankoku Ryū to Hikari no Tsurugi, its sequel Mystery of the Emblem, and their respective remakes Shadow Dragon and Shin Monshō no Nazo. Also known as the Pedestal of Flames in Awakening.

◾Fire Emblem (crest) - The crest of the Velthomer house in Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War and Fire Emblem: Thracia 776.

◾Fire Emblem (seal) - The Imperial Seal of Bern in Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken and Fire Emblem: Binding Blade

◾The Sacred Stone of Grado - The initial form of Grado's Sacred Stone in Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones, which would later be split in two, with one half becoming the Dark Stone.

◾Lehran's Medallion - The medallion that seals Yune in Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

EVERYTHING MAKES SENSE NOW

So FYI when I refer to the Fire Emblem as an item, I mean the Shield of Seals.

Comment

Working...
                                X