X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm finally back. Sorry guys for not being on. I really do have piss poor internet connection, and I'm working hard on trying to fix it.

I know where I'm needed, but can people help me find my last posts in ATWAG?
    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

I found something highly disturbing...

sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."

@ Mega

http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...gton#post76406
        Time to fetch and post link: 38 seconds.
        Keyword Used: Washington
        Last edited by Cucoo5; 04-05-2014, 06:45 PM.

Comment

You can't live with one fish for a single day.

Unless it's like a giant tuna.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Sorry guys, no late night for me. My ears hurt like all hell. So I'm goin out early.

Comment

@s1
              Fyi I made a post that I'll edit later, but It's just there to be responded to.

Comment

Goodmorning people.

Comment

@SUS

Morning.

Morning to everyone else too.

Sent by Tapatalk
                  "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Goodmornin.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm back. And I had a lot of fun at S-Con. A local convention that was going on today. I was going to bring it up but I never got the opportunity. Anyway, most of the stuff that went on I have explained in the 'How Was Your Day?' thread.

I am rather tired and worn out. I'll still hang around on here and maybe on Mumble. But I'll mostly be reading Chobits and setting up my posters.
                        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@Pringles & Mima
                          I edited my post to give it more content if you haven't noticed already.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@TRXD

Welcome back!

Ok, no worries.

@Wriggle

Ok, checking it now.
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

im back from the hospital with new medicines, let´s see what new things may happen with them XD

so how is everyone and where am I needed?
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Welcome back. Hopefully everything is ok with you.

Sent by Tapatalk
                                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Working...
                                X