X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Katrix

What part do you want exactly? The World's part or the //G.U. part?
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

All of it. Here is a example for KH
      Spoiler:

A old man by the name of Xehanort grows up seeking wisdom and power. The name of this wisdom and power is Kingdom Hearts. When he grows old he finds a way. He manipulates a boy, a keyblade wielder, and makes a extract the dark parts of him and make them a separate entity. He then forces the boy and his two friends, which are also keyblade wielders, into long journey, and at the end of the journey they fight Xehanort. In the end they stop Xehanort from obtaining Kingdom Hearts, but in return pretty much gives up their life. One becomes trapped in something like hell for 10+ years, another becomes a new vessel for Xehanort so he can make a new plan, and the boy fall into a coma and sleep for 10+ years. A while after this is happening, Xehanort splits into two separate entities which both make plans to get Kingdom Hearts. 10 years from the last battle, a world by the name of Destiny Island get's caught in darkness. A boy by the name of Sora escapes by the help of a keyblade. He then begins a journey to stop Ansem, one part of Xehanort from obtaining Kingdom Hearts. In the end, he defeates Ansem. He then encounters a castle where he fights man in black coats and begin to loose memories. After fighting his way trough the castle he rests for a year to get back his lost memories. In the meanwhile, another part of the people in black coats gain a new member, Roxas. Roxas is also a keyblade wielder. They people in black coats call themselves Organization XIII. This new member is another part of Sora. Roxas is a member of Org. XIII for almost a year. During this time he gains two new friends and also begin to question who he is and why he have the keyblade. It is revealed that Org.XIII is building a artificial Kingdom Hearts. Roxas eventually leaves Org.XIII and want to defeat them because he believes that it will resurrect a friend of his. In the end he is captured and used to make Sora awaken again. Trough his journey Sora continues to encounter Org.XIII. Sora finds out after some time that Organization XIII was founded by Xemnas, the other part of Xehanort. After making his way to their homeworld and defeating all the other members, Sora finally defeats Xemnas. After this he sets out on another quest to become a keyblade master. Unfortunately, Ansem had also traveled back in time and told a much younger version of Xehanort to gather versions of himself trough time and make the True Organization XIII. They hijack the whole thing and eventually captures Sora. Luckily he is saved by his friends. ---INSERT KINGDOM HEARTS III HERE ---

I can then go in and ask about something specific if I see something that can be used. Note that this is a very stripped down version of the story and it leaves out many main plot points.
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

Even though I think it's pointless for someone who hasn't played the game to help (even though I didn't ask for it) but here it is and I added Vol. 1 and 2's as well.

Spoiler:
        Vol 1: Rebirth[edit]
        The story starts with Haseo who, eight months after starting playing in The World, has become a powerful player killer killer or PKK and searches for Tri-Edge, responsible for killing his friend Shino's character and leaving the player behind her in a coma.[12] Tri-Edge uses an illegal skill on Haseo, which resets his character data to level one.[13] Lacking the strength he once had, Haseo is mistaken for a newbie player by Silabus and Gaspard, who invite him to join their guild, Canard, eventually becoming its Guild Master.[14] During this, he is approached by Kuhn and Pi, two players associated with G.U., a group run by Yata who works for CC Corp, and is investigating AIDA, a bizarre computer anomaly that is appearing in the game. Yata requests Haseo's help as he is an Epitaph User, and is one of the eight players who can use an Avatar, the only vehicle to combat AIDA.[15] Haseo agrees on the condition that Yata find Tri-Edge for him, which Yata agrees with.

During this time he is repeatedly contacted by Atoli, a gentle healer that tries to convince Haseo to enjoy the game and its world more, though Haseo is annoyed by her resemblance to Shino.[16] Haseo also watches an arena match between Endrance, Arena Emperor, and a challenger, and is startled to see Endrance, a player he saw with AIDA, use an Avatar. Determined to learn more, he joins the arena and eventually defeats Endrance. After winning, Atoli, on advice from Ovan, finds a Tri-Edge sign, a red carving, and transports to a region outside the normal game parameters, determined to get Haseo to see her as valuable. Realizing she is in great danger, Haseo, Pi, and Kuhn locate her struggling to open a locker. After distracting her, Tri-Edge appears, and is defeated by Haseo. After doing so, an AIDA attacks Atoli's character.

Vol. 2: Reminisce[edit]
        In Reminisce, Haseo and the GU staff find themselves trapped inside the game, physically unable to leave or log out, or remove their hardware. Atoli recovers, but is rendered mute, able to communicate only through instant messages. Yata explains that AIDA has copied The World's server, trapping everyone inside to experiment on them. After cracking into the administrative control area, they transfer everyone back to CC Corp's servers. Shortly afterwards, Haseo is approached by Alkaid, concerned for Sirius, a player infected with AIDA.[17] They enter into a tournament to fight Sirius, but Alkaid is ambushed by the AIDA-infected player Bordeaux who leaves her on a coma. After learning that Sakubo is another Epitaph user, Haseo requests Endrance's assistance for the rest of the tournament. They defeat Sirius and purge him of his AIDA infection that contained Atoli's Epitaph.[18]

With Atoli's Epitaph returning, she also recovers.[19] However, her superior from the guild Moon Tree, Sakaki, causes Atoli to slide into a depressed fugue, and be used again by AIDA. Sakaki attacks his own guild Moon Tree, in order to drive Atoli to the point where she will utilize her Avatar to actively support the AIDA infestation in order to control the real world through the Net, using AIDA as a cat's paw. Haseo liberates Atoli, removing her infection, and driving off Sakaki.[20] Tracking Sakaki, Haseo defeats him after he purposely infects himself with AIDA in a last-ditch effort to gain control of the network.[21] Following this, Ovan appears and reveals that he is Tri-Edge, infected in his left arm with AIDA;[22] the enemy that Haseo believed was Tri-Edge was actually Azure Kite, one of three AIs created by Aura and have been destroying AIDAs.[23]

Vol. 3: Redemption[edit]
        By Redemption Yata is forcibly removed from the Serpent of Lore by CC Corp Executives and replaced with Sakaki, after promising CC Corp to remove the threat of AIDA against the greater networks. Sakaki forces Haseo into a PK tournament that is corrupted by AIDA. Haseo has no choice but to fight in the tournament and defeat Sakaki. Later, Haseo and the others find Yata who is revealed as the seventh Epitaph user with Ovan being the eighth.

Bo meets Ovan's sister, Aina, which leads Ovan to inviting Haseo to another fight. Haseo goes to the area with G.U. and defeat him. After the battle Ovan uses his Avatar's special ability known as "The Rebirth" and completely resets the Internet and cleanse it of AIDA.[24] The G.U. members are saved by Zelkova, leader of Moon Tree, who reveals that Ovan's actions caused several comatose players to wake up. The other unconscious player's minds still lie within The World and Yata discovers a creature named Cubia that is trying to devour the game, resulting in the death of all players.[25]

Haseo uses his Avatar powers to summon the goddess Aura who hints to them that the key to defeating Cubia is the eight Avatars. Since Haseo has defeated all of the others Avatars in battle, he possesses the key to defeat Cubia who starts destroying The World. Haseo requests all the players' help to defeat Cubia's remnants as G.U. and Zelkova locate the main body. Fighting Cubia, Haseo uses all of his Avatar's powers to destroy Cubia and is aided by the mysterious short reappearance of Ovan.

With Cubia destroyed, all the remaining comatose players awake with Haseo meeting Shino once again. Upon meeting her, Shino motivates Haseo to be more honest with his feelings which causes him to pursue Atoli who believed that Haseo would stay with Shino. A new ending is unlocked by passing the Forest of Pain sidequest in which Haseo is conceded the wish of having another conversation with Ovan; he later states Ovan will return.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Wonder I'm still waiting for something from Yuyuko unless you posted with her, and I didn't see.

Comment

I'm gonna be gone for a long time. Brb.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@ Neo
              Yuyuko asked Axl who asked for her.

EDIT: oh wait... I remember...

As soon as S1 gets here...

Comment

Back.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Welcome back!

Comment

takes off glasses in dumbstruck awe at the sudden realization that this works

Comment

...alternate Achlys....maybe...

Comment

ohh... beautiful...
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

... I noticed... Why is it that for a tomboy, Wriggle seems to have a large bust in most fanart (or at least as I have evaluated from Wriggle's avatar history)?

Comment

I found another "personality" chart

Harry Potter themed sure but...
                            ...I find it ironic...

especially considering that I'm an INTJ

...this is making me reflect on things way too hard...

I'm questioning my existence again...

Comment

I'm a Sirius Black.

... Too bad I never read/watched Harry Potter.

Comment

@Zekai
                                I made a post for you.

@Wonder
                                Because Touhous' sizes (height and otherwise) are not officially defined. An artist can depict Yukari as a flat-chest even though she is a lot more healthy in the other artists' arts.

I myself prefer myself with meat on the chest, thank you very much.

*include Sassy Wriggle picture here.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X