X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just one more weekend.. and I will have a whole week free of work..
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hey guys... I'm back, but I might not be on all too much.

Gotta go take my brother into the hospital so he can have his Appendix removed, I also just won't be in the mood to RP today.

My cat just passed away last night suddenly and it was quite jarring for me.

So if I don't RP much today please understand why.

Comment

don´t worry SUS, tke your time and relax

i hope your brother gets better
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hey guys, listen (or rather read) up, I'm going to be out of state for a couple of days so I'll be away from my computer. I'll still use Tapatalk to post but they won't be IC posts, just posts like this to chat. I know one of the RP rules is to notify if away for a few days so here's my notification to everyone.

Sent by Tapatalk
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I know it's around 8:05 in TSU, but what season is it? Fall, like American system, or Spring, following the Asian system?
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

It's winter in TSU. American Winter.Just after Winter Break.

Comment

@Wriggle
                It is Winter in TSU, I think. January, I believe.
                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Okay. Posting.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

But I've been wondering something, some places are warm in winter and some are cold and have snow. Most of our characters aren't dressed for snow so is TSU in a warm year round place or does it get cold and snow? If it's in a cold area then most of our characters must be freezing their butts off right now.

Sent by Tapatalk
                    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

It can get cold and snow (pretty common) yet normally it's more of a slightly cool-cold. Not cold enough to warrant a sweater, but cold enough to where if you do wear one you won't really get too hot due to the pretty chilly winds.

Comment

@SUSTIC

So somewhat cool, not even luke-warm, but the wind is pretty freaking chilly? (Not like cause frostbite, just the standard cool wind like the wind you feel when you open a freezer or something)?

Comment

@Neo

Pretty much. That's how I picture it... also that was a fast response from you o-o

Comment

@SUS

So like a 40°F cool?

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@Zekai

Yes. About 35-40°F cool.

Comment

Pringels what happened, did you DC off of Mumble?
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X