X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No posts? Whatsoever? Seriously, it's like dead quiet today and yesterday (depending on timezone).

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

today's appointment was hard, my doctor practicañly probed my brain, so damn this was a chañlenging day

(A charged me is awake for some hours or sunrise)
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

gah.. myhead aches like crazy.. Im going to lie down and relax, goodnight
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hey SUS, when I come on Mumble, can we talk privately? It's about TSU.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
            He's not here. He will be back soon.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Alright.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
                And... Just as you posted that, he came back.
                Brilliant...
                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Oh I'm back guys. Also sure Wriggle whenever you get on mumble we can talk privately.

Comment

Question: I decided to get Mumble, how would I get to the group's room?
                    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

address/IP: in the banner
                      how to join the room: double click the room title.

Comment

@Zekai

Did you input the address and port?

If not, then here it is. Just click the "add new" button on the window and input the info.

Address: mumble.yukkuricraft.net

Port: 64738
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks.

Sent by Tapatalk
                          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

No problem.
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey guys. Am I needed?

@ S121 & Mima
                              Not to sound harsh or anything, but... You two have been going on for so long in that place (HP and Takoizu's location) that I kinda forgot why they were even there. I'm hoping you guys remember. If it's alright to ask... Could you guys kinda speed things up?

Comment

@Wonder

Trying to do so, but Mima only posts when everyone else posts.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X